1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Did you notice though that the interior picture is of an EX!

"its even slashed the average age of a Civic driver by ten years to 41" - damn I'm 51, does that mean I'm having my midlife crisis!

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the interior is the Type-S GT. That has the SatNav, dual climate controls etc. I'm pretty sure it has all the toys like the EX.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahhh no! My mistake! I've just noticed it has 4 window buttons!!!
But the Type-S GT does have all the toys like the EX!

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
I bow to your superior knowledge Sambuca[smilie=cheeky-grin:

I have no knowledge of the Type S as 3 doors always seemed like 2 doors too few for me!

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
It is simply the picture off the honda website.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Did you notice though that the interior picture is of an EX!

"its even slashed the average age of a Civic driver by ten years to 41" - damn I'm 51, does that mean I'm having my midlife crisis!
Wait till you`r 67 like me, now that`s what you call a crisis

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I reckon that the S type would be a lot better if they fitted a couple of doors at the back and a rear wiper.

"WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them!"

Charles H.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Wait till you`r 67 like me, now that`s what you call a crisis
Crisis?

I'm 64 and I don't reckon I'm even going to make it to 67.

......just wanna get a wiper before I go!

......that's a crisis!

"WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think that you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting!"

Charles H.

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Crisis?

I'm 64 and I don't reckon I'm even going to make it to 67.

......just wanna get a wiper before I go!

......that's a crisis!

"WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may make you think that you can logically converse with members of the opposite sex without spitting!"

Charles H.
Forget the wiper just enjoy the spaceship "old man":D:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol... everyone talking about having a mid-life crisis and I'm not even 22 yet...!! Knew I should have got the Leon FR... joking of course![smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And the Civic is perfectly fine without a wiper! Just put the heated rear windows on - drive over 50mph for a while and its clear...!

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
"......while the dash consists of hard-wearing dark plastics."
Hilarious!!!

They go on to say:

"The interior plastics felt durable, while if anything does go wrong you’re covered by a three year/90,000 mile warranty.
9/10"

LOL!!!

·
Definately Female!
2,966 Posts
7. Reliability
Hondas are renowned for their reliability, with the Japanese car make ranked the third best in the UK market. The diesel used in the Civic is the first in Honda’s history and after debuting in the Accord in 2004, it has built on the Japanese car maker’s reputation for bullet-proof engines. The interior plastics felt durable, while if anything does go wrong you’re covered by a three year/90,000 mile warranty.
9/10

This bit is funny !! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
I reckon that the S type would be a lot better if they fitted a couple of doors at the back and a rear wiper.

"WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell your friends over and over again that you love them!"

Charles H.
Its the 3 door body,Charles that partly makes the Type S what it is.

Compared to the 5 door,its a fair old stretch to the seat belt and over the shoulder visibility rear of the B pillar is well,limited.

My ES was a perfectly fine handling car.The Type S is different again.As a point to point B road driver,to me its everything I would expect from a hot hatch.Not a squeak or rattle,and as with a previous 3 door hatch I owned ,I'm sure the extra rigidity of the 3 door body makes a difference.

Get a test drive if you have chance,'goes without saying you'l be having the diesel:)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts