2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's the only Type-S in my street :D
I have now had the grey plastic trim tarted up and I am very happy with the results.
But I now know why NHB is so popular, you don't need to go to the extra expense of colour coding the trim ;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I should think that is the best looker for miles around! [smilie=ebil-thumbu:

How did you get it so clean in such a mucky position?

·
Banned
30 Posts
How much did it cost you to colour code it? Did u get it done through a honda dealer?

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Very nice. All you need to do now is a get big spoiler, replace the perspex grill for a black one and change the badge, then you've got a Type R lookalike. Or maybe they don't do them in that colour :rolleyes: Still, the Vivid Blue has grown on me alot. I think it suits the Civic's futuristic design well. Plus, where I am, everyone seems to have my colour....an Alabaster Silver!!

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A big thank you hondaatje, it was the pictures of your Civic that inspired me.

rishiap09, it cost about £500 at my local bodyshop. The Honda dealer wanted £600.

allan40alt. It had only just come out of the bodyshop and driven about 1/4 mile. It was looking slightly less that pristine by the time I got it home.:(

Hi Dawson, I disagree [smilie=cheeky-grin: It looks good, and a lot rarer than NHB. Anyway, I think we can both agree that the Type-S looks good in all colours ;)

Another pic [smilie=happydance.:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
V V nice, Foggy 69 - enjoy life - I am sure that the green with envy looks that you will get will match VB perfectly:VroumVroum01:

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't think the Type-R will be available in Vivid Blue, but I am toying with the idea of fitting a Type-R front grill and smoked rear lights, IF the price is right.

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
look ace ! [smilie=upyeah.gif] well what about rear spoiler ? will help yr car more cool also get big rims on too ???

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
18" Blade's would just be the icing on the cake, but I have been quoted near £2000 for a set. I wish I had ordered them with the car, would have only been £850 :(
A spoiler on the rear doesn't do anything for me. Having owned a Subaru Impreza with a huge ironing board of a spoiler on the boot lid, I think that cured me of the need for them.:D
Anyhow, the rear end of the Civic is fussy enough without additional ironing boards as far as I am concerned.

·
King of the rodeo
4,831 Posts
Car looks stunning! colour coding seems to be a really good idea, not huge on the grey trim as standard. You're going to have your work cut out for you keeping it clean!

£2000 for a set of blades? Thats ridiculous! Oldriverman is selling a micra in the buy/sell pages for £950, you could buy his car twice and still have change for a rear wiper!

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
Very very nice!!! Love it.

That's colour I wanted..... favourite colour and also footie team colours (CHELSEA)

My civvie was a demo and they all seem to be Alabaster Silver which I do like or else I wouldn't have bought it, but I have to admit to a hankering for a Vivid Blue.

The colour coding looks ace. Can't afford to do mine.....

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Very good job.
I think it will look ace on a NHB too.. shiny instead of just grey :)

·
Vivid Blue Rocks!!!
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Blade's might be between £1500 and £1900, I might have to investigate further.
As for Chelsea :mad: Its blue for the Gills :p
As for all you NHB, who will take up Meino's idea??

1 - 20 of 66 Posts