2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody got or had one, if so whats it like, im after a induction kit but i just cant make up my mind.

·
Ageing Petrol Head!
352 Posts
Hi, I have one coupled with a few other bits too. Good quality kit with performance and sound to match. They are made by CPL and are tried and tested. V V V good IMO :)

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
it looks good to me..HIT off the site said there is a knocking noise from it..best doing a search for his post

·
Ageing Petrol Head!
352 Posts
I think the rattling has been sorted coz mine doesn't make a sound.......the self fit kit may be the culprit.....I had all parts fitted at CPL without issue..............:)

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
it shouldn't do as the filter sits behind the front bumper for direct cold air

·
Registered
26 Posts
The CPL one is a very clever piece of kit. Guy from CPL has put alot of effort in designing the system. Its is fairly straight forward to fit and requires very minimal mechanical know how.
Performance is awesome and you can feel the difference in performance, the sound it makes is pure bliss just what you expect from an open cone. The filter is located just behind the front bumper underneath the headlight so it wont suffer from any heatsoak etc.......I ran the filter with the Group N cal on my flash pro and it felt alright no FLATSPOTS part/full throttle.
The filter is ok for Hydrolock as I have driven the car when its pissing down. Just make sure you don't drive into no mini lakes!
Overall those who are thinking of buying one, buy one you wont regret it. How does it compare to others? My opinion INJEN = to tricky to fit but better piping. GRUPPE M = no comment!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts