2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I came to this club with no intentions of adding anything to my motor. How wrong I was. This started out as a standard 1.4 with no exhaust finishers and no alloys. look what happened

Cheers Guys, I'm having fun.

MP

·
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2,653 Posts
Looking good buddy. This is an expensive place to be, my Missus hates it with a passion :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers,It used to have the steel wheels with those nasty hub caps. I could never understand why Honda went to all the trouble of designing a car like the Civic and than wrecking it with crappy looking hub caps. Odd huh?

MP

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Looks the part for sure! Are those 17" from an ES model?

·
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2,653 Posts
Doubt you are finished BTW. You have 'the bug' :p

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
car looks really really good matey, nice touches all round. well done ;)

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Nice car! Whats next on the list? ;)

·
<3
2,103 Posts
Type R grill might be on the radar yet. Need to let the finances recover first. A beady eye is on the look out ;)

MP
Get the sport grille its cheaper ;) Next? :popcorn2: Always things to spend your money on here..:worms:

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
so easy to become addicted....mine are pipe dreams at the mo but will eventuallg get Alloys+ Spoiler from a type S....Strange how i didn't have this same sort of interest when i owned VDUBS???

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I used to be a Land Rover beast so I used to adding things. There are many things that you can do to a Discovery. The bling bug is back.......

MP

1 - 20 of 27 Posts