2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the north east meet was full of fail mark (hagan71ctr) decided to have a drive (all of 100yds) to mine. he then graciously handed me the keys to have a go.....

first impressions... i stalled it :rofl: how quickly have i forgotten how to drive a paddle clutch? okay 2nd go give it some revs and pulled away cleanly and off in search of the national speed limit.

off a roundabout quite sedately then wot in 2nd milliseconds later ba pa pa pa rev limiter quick (ish) change into 3rd more wot then lots of brakes and 2nd for a roundabout off the roundabout wot, 3rd wot and all the time a big stupid grin.

this thing accelerates like a bike its too fast for the road and driving it is an experience to be relished.

Quite why mark thinks its not that quick and why he would sell it is beyond my comprehension.

Anyone contemplating a big bhp ctr do it, dont faff around thinking about it just DO IT.

Lifes too short for what ifs and life is incomplete without forced induction :D

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Cheers buddy mini meet ftw :) like I said lee been in it & driving it you do get used to it a bit ! But you don't realise how quick it accelerates until you look in the rear view mirror & see things disappear behind you ;) I'm glad someone else has now had a drive & given an opinion on her but the little ginger girl does make you smile when you are at wot :D

THE BEAST FROM THE NORTH EAST :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
I need a ride in this :) infact no I don't it will make me want to do it to our type r ands it's only a second car pmsl must be an animal

·
Registered
47 Posts
Your welcome anytime buddy ;) at any local meet I'll take you for a spin no worries :)

Sounds like a plan mate I'll bring Lisa to show her what our type r could potentially be like in a year or two :D David my other mate has an fn2 type r too he will most likely come to the meet aswell so will be more than just a driveway meet lol

How often are the meets on?

Cheers chris

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Sounds like a plan mate I'll bring Lisa to show her what our type r could potentially be like in a year or two :D David my other mate has an fn2 type r too he will most likely come to the meet aswell so will be more than just a driveway meet lol

How often are the meets on?

Cheers chris
There will be one probably end of the month or September when the scottish lads come down too ! Will put thread up or update the north east meet thread so keep an eye out :)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts