2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many people have been asked 'So how do open it up then?' when you show them the glass roof behind the blind?
About 90% of the people who I have showed the roof to have asked me if the glass opens, then asks 'Why not?' when i tell them it's fixed.

Similary, when showing off the vast cravase that is the boot, and show them the extra hidden storage bit with the flappy cover, I slways get asked where the spare is. The reaction is not very positive whan I show them the compressor and bottle in the side compartment.

Why must everybody be so cynical?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Well when I'm asked how the glass roof opens I tell them it doesn't need to....Dual Zone Climate Control keeps everyone happy and if you're really desperate....roll down a window.
The spare tyre still bugs me though. I know that I'm not going to do anything about it though and then one day I'll get that flat tyre in the middle of nowhere on a rainy night and my mobile won't be charged up and the foam won't work and neither will the compressor cause the tyre's actually knackered and it's a ten mile walk to the nearest town..... :roll:

·
Registered
975 Posts
i get the thing about the tyre anyway and this is from 17 year olds lol so it seems to be quite engrained in peoples minds about spare wheels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts