2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy not been long since I got my 2nd CTS GT and my FR and just under a month ago I traded both of them in for another GTI

There isn't much to say really except I'm a very happy bunny I didn't really get to enjoy my 1st GTI ... This one is much more family friendly lol it has more doors

Anyhow some dirty pics of my grey and the 135i I get to play with at work (I will post some better pics later)

And some pics of a 2015 gt86 aero apparently the only one in the UK so far

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This!

looks great imo - am seriously tempted by one of these.
Inside she is all leathered up with red stitching everywhere:cool: and they had fitted an after market exhaust

·
Premium Member
2,515 Posts
Howdy not been long since I got my 2nd CTS GT and my FR and just under a month ago I traded both of them in for another GTI

There isn't much to say really except I'm a very happy bunny I didn't really get to enjoy my 1st GTI ... This one is much more family friendly lol it has more doors

Anyhow some dirty pics of my grey and the 135i I get to play with at work (I will post some better pics later)

And some pics of a 2015 gt86 aero apparently the only one in the UK so far

Nice car mate

There are around 15 aero spec Gt86 cars in UK dealers around the country. I drove this white one in Preston. Amazingly they have been for sale in the rest of the world since late 2012!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416491928.813237.jpg

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice car mate

There are around 15 aero spec Gt86 cars in UK dealers around the country. I drove this white one in Preston. Amazingly they have been for sale in the rest of the world since late 2012!

View attachment 117122
Thanks

The liars lol:facepalm:...............It's funny that isn't it. The dealer said they didn't even have any brochures except that it was out officially next year.

·
Premium Member
2,515 Posts
Dealers, lie! Never! LOL. IT is only out next year. They said an order placed now sees a March delivery.

I just bought a used GT86 low mileage for £16995. Better value than a new one of them at £30k for the spec you would want.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
......and you wonder why I don't recognise your car on the motorway? You change far too often.;)

Very nice.:)
Now you'll never see it on a motorway I changed jobs too lol..............trying to keep you on your toes old boy!!!!

I have been told I have to keep this one for at least 2 years:facepalm:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts