2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery of a new to me car a 67 plate 1.5 turbo, today the car was given a good wash to see what sort of polishing would need doing in the future, usual snow foam, wash etc was done, fitted the fog protectors I ordered from wanner and gave the exhausts a much needed clean although I feel I can improve on them , heko wind deflectors have been ordered and my usual extra security has been fitted, just need some ideas on what else can be done......

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Washed again and wind deflectors fitted, def a pain in the arse to fit for some reason anyhow rear light lense is cracked and front sensors are going off when they feel like it, dealer is duly sorting out both issues just got to wait for parts to come in, other than that love the car and still looking for other stuff to do to it

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Small update, took the wind deflectors off, they were naff, don't normally have problems with them but they just don't seem to work on this car with wind noise and fitting issues and also I one of my fog light covers came off so removed the other one.

Has been cleaned a fair few times and have took delivery of a new da polisher and Koch chemie polishes so will be spending some time on her soon, today I fixed the rear bumper that wasn't aligned properly, although in doing so I have found out how much dirt is behind the light lenses, that will be a job for another day, anyhow here's a couple of pics of the bumper I did today and will put some pics next week once it's been machined

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Changed the air and pollen filter, car has done 26k so really needed to change it and wasn't prepared to wait for the next service also last weekend machine polished the car over 3 days and sealed with 3 coats of collinite 845

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You putting a Bluespark Box on it too? 60bhp for £175 seems great value for money.
Already got one, get discount as well think its about 157 plus postage

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Car has been de resonated this morning by a Powerflow dealer, not that makes much difference but may end up getting the rest done in the next few months, seen some slash cut tips that make look pretty good on the car

1 - 12 of 12 Posts