2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Seriously, used in the car a couple of times, thought nothing of it. Today I was picking something up a fair few meters away in front of the car. My friend who was in the car thought it'd be funny and held the horn down.

I've been next to cars several times before when people have beeped, never even flinched. I must say however, this time it was extremely painful. I thought I was going to suffer from tinnitus.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Ha oh dear..
Funny you post this on my way home from work today I toot to say bye (kinda thing) and I thought that sounded quite like quiet and well disappointing for a horn really but then a few people did turn around so it can't be too bad..

I thought the sound proofing on the civic was meant to be dire compares to other cars of the same age... Can't be too bad...

·
Banned
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It sounds pathetic in the car, but I dare you. Get someone to hold down the horn whilst you are standing at the front end of the car, with one of your ears facing the bonnet.

It's very painful.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Haha yeah I have tooted to say bye to a few people before and always thought it sounded well wussy.
May have to take you up on that dare ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.