2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( The last photos of my cosmic Type r, 1 hour before i traded her in for red FN2 :D
She had done 10.000 miles in two years.

Attachments

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Never mind you got a new one

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For colour when the sun is out ep3
For been a animal ep3 ( but not gone into v-tec in a full way yet ) :rolleyes:444 miles done.
Steering and Handling fn2
Looks, inside fn2
Looks, outside fn2
Economy ep3
Refinement fn2
Roadholding fn2
Brakes fn2
Gear change ep3
Driving excitement ep3
Instrumentation fn2
Seats, comfort fn2
So fn2 is the best.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Steering and Handling fn2
Looks, inside fn2
Looks, outside fn2
Economy ep3
Refinement fn2
Roadholding fn2
Brakes fn2
Gear change ep3
Driving excitement ep3 (!!)
Instrumentation fn2
Seats, comfort fn2
So fn2 is the best.
It would be a hard choice for me... but if my 7gen CTR would be so young with such a low milage I would def. not sell it! (I think)

According some tests, reviews the EP3 turns better, is more balanced in corners and the back of the car "moves" more... the FN2 is a softer stuff, less hardcore with more understeer...:(

·
Registered
393 Posts
It would be a hard choice for me... but if my 7gen CTR would be so young with such a low milage I would def. not sell it! (I think)
According some tests, reviews the EP3 turns better, is more balanced in corners and the back of the car "moves" more... the FN2 is a softer stuff, less hardcore with more understeer...:(
Understeer ? Oh dear, I must not have been cornering fast enough yet. I haven't had my tires slide towards the side in a corner once. The Potenza's eat road for breakfast.

·
Registered
676 Posts
yes, the RE050A is a superb tire!! I will def. buy a set of those after I have finished with the Michelins..;)

you should be careful where you want to find the limit of your car!!
don't try it on the street! that's extreme dangerous for you and for others also! take part on track days or go in a huge parking place at night when it's empty and make some sharp turns at different speeds;)

(I don't say that the FN2 is bad because of too much understeer.. it's a superb car but is a bit different compared to the EP3.. I wish I would own any of them;))

·
Registered
676 Posts
sorry for my stupidity but what does fn2 and ep3 stand for as ive been trying to work it out
model code

EP3 - 7gen. Civic Type-R
FN2 - 8gen. (new) CTR

-----------
FK2 - 8gen. 1.8 5door
FK3 - 8gen. 2.2 5door

1 - 10 of 10 Posts