2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that the same Parkers often dismissed as publishing nonsense by said car dealer? ;)
It is, yet its the same Parkers that everyone on here regails as being the next best publication to the Bible. Sarcasm is quite difficult to convey online....

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
:laugh: now now

·
Registered
161 Posts
But really though, I do wonder how they are actually selling nationwide at the minute. I have yet to see one on the road in NI. Does anyone have any anecdotal evidence?

Oh, and Parkers are more of a fairytale publication than anything else, especially when it comes to used car prices. In my experience of course.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
As I've said before, ballpark figures are okay from them. It's a bit like reading AutoExpress - pinch of salt etc.

Definitely needs to be a "sarcasm" smiley!

·
Administrator
15,519 Posts
But really though, I do wonder how they are actually selling nationwide at the minute. I have yet to see one on the road in NI. Does anyone have any anecdotal evidence?

Oh, and Parkers are more of a fairytale publication than anything else, especially when it comes to used car prices. In my experience of course.
same here, yet to see one in the wirral

·
1.5 Sport Plus CVT
354 Posts

I had one of the very first 8th Gens in our area and i drove for months without seeing many others at all.

I seem to remember going down to the British Grand prix from Aberdeenshire without seeing another the whole journey....there and back.

( i thought i was archie for months before they started appearing)

It will take time.

·
This may be spam
1,504 Posts
I would take this seriously but.. hasn't it already been proven Honda had bribed auto journalists to give the car good reviews. :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
1,354 Posts

ive seen 2, still no closer to thinking about 1 as a next car.....that bum!:worms:

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
over 2,500 registered so far since mid feb, get to about 6,000 and you'll start noticing them

·
AKA - Vin Petrol
1,821 Posts
Dreadful looking car.

·
Registered
41 Posts
But its based on the 1.4 model. how does the rest of the range fair.

I don't buy new depreciation is two much wait for it to be 2 to 3 years old. As they are so fugly I'll wait for a nice sirocco.

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
I've seen quite a few in Beds, Herts and London.

People said the same thing when the 8th gen came out. 7th is better etc. Those that now own the 9th gen have all said it is better. This latest award adds to this.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
A brand new car model (mainstream manufacturer) that has registered about 2500 in about 6 weeks, um, I think some offers will not be far away!!

Sadly, I don't worry too much what any magazine writes, the range is just too expensive IMO.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts