2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just washed and waxed my Mistress yesterday and I have yet to put pics in here, thought I would show her off!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Lookin' good!

How many hp are you getting out for your 2.2? Noticed the intercooler hanging out under your front bumper...

Reactions: Sctrpop

·
Down and Dirty
347 Posts
was just wondering what that was franv8 ^^

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does the name of the car have anything to do with the windscreen sticker?
No, the wife started calling her the "Mistress" because of how much time I spent working on her!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the windscreen sticker is from the car club that i am in called AE Motorsports.

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lookin' good!

How many hp are you getting out for your 2.2? Noticed the intercooler hanging out under your front bumper...
I will be able to tell after the 4th of July. I am going to a car show that will have a dyno. I have ideas of what I am at based on some other people on here, but I don't want to give false info...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Stealth Kicker Sub

here is a pic of my set-up in the boot compartment. It is a Kicker CVT1202 shallow mount with kicker 300.1zx amp. dB is 129.8 which I am ok with. everyone that has heard it said that it sounds awesome...

Attachments

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fmic

here are some pics of the FMIC install:

Attachments

·
I'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
3,095 Posts
i wouldn't mind being spanked by your mistress :)
and from the lights i probably would...
nice car !! not sure about the grill tho,

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pics of the Mistress at dusk...

Here are some pics at dusk. All interior lights came from Mr JP (except for footwell lights that you can't see that I got from RickhondaR), underbody lights are LED that are remote operated and can even flash to the beat of my system. Sidelights are blue LED that I got at a carshow. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to get all the headlights, fogs, and rears tinted. Will really set it off I think!

Attachments

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts
Lose that grill buddy your car is much better looking than your avatar i appreciate you want to be different but it looks like a facelift es? Grill that someones ripped in half. Sorry mate :-( tints will look awesome
+1

Grilles really not to my taste, but then again, if you like it then it doesn't matter.

Cars looking great otherwise though, keep it up :)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts