Discussion Starter #1
had some free time so i thought i'd put these up

a year n a bit ago....

and here she is now

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i found taking pictures with a dslr at night time is a no no if you don't have a tripod if you want clear pictures haha

gotta hold so still for 4-5 seconds ... and it doesn't help when its 2 degrees [smilie=shake.gif][smilie=shake.gif][smilie=shake.gif][smilie=shake.gif][smilie=shake.gif]

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
Nice job. 3rd vote for the rims

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Cool pics well done!

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Some very nice pictures :thumbsup:

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
i found taking pictures with a dslr at night time is a no no if you don't have a tripod if you want clear pictures haha

gotta hold so still for 4-5 seconds ... and it doesn't help when its 2 degrees [smilie=shake.gif][smilie=shake.gif][smilie=shake.gif][smilie=shake.gif][smilie=shake.gif]
its best if you get a tripod and have it at a long exposure to brighten up a bit..night time shots are epic!!

what wheels are they? i LOVE it!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice to see some JDM Wheels; look like Weds. :cool:
Yep (see below)

its best if you get a tripod and have it at a long exposure to brighten up a bit..night time shots are epic!!

what wheels are they? i LOVE it!!
yea i didn't expect the shutter speed to be so long !!! it was 2 degress shivering in the cold and i had to hold still for about 4-8secs depending on the light source it was a camera from work so i will try and see if they'll get a tripod hehe(and see below)

great pics mate, and yes lovin those wheels
(see below) haha

Eric look like Wed Sport SA-70
Thats correct Weds SA-70's...when i weight them they were about 7-8kgs each..so shredded about 20kgs when i switched the wheels over

you could really tell the difference when you pick them up by hand, the weds you can easily handle with 1 hand, if you don't think about it and go to pick up one of the stock rims it can give you a bit of a shock to see how heavy they are !

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey buddy what HID kit are you running?
hey

Using H7R 6000K w slimline ballasts

difference between H7 and H7R is the little metal shield that's on top of the bulb, it helps reduce glare since we don't have projectors

Brought them from someone on the forums through hidshop, from memory the persons name was Nads

i'm not sure if its my paranoia or not but on the road they don't' seem like they're as bright as other kits (only slightly and it might be because of the metal shield) mind you tho this is the only set i've had so far that hasn't f*ked up after a year

if i had to choose where to get them from again though....while i was doing my research for them I would have just gone with the normal H7 kit to save myself the trouble and dipped the lights slightly

I've forgotten but if you can find them there is a site in the US whose offering a 15 year guarantee or something ridiculous like that on the kits =)

if u want more info PM me

·
Replica man
2,175 Posts
nice looking car, like all your mods very tastefull

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks Man! Yeah I am just looking at kits at the moment. I had a kit on my DC5 but can't remember what brand that was!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks Man! Yeah I am just looking at kits at the moment. I had a kit on my DC5 but can't remember what brand that was!
you can always go local too...atleast you get the warranty...

the ones with 1 yr warranty always freak me out cause they usually go just after a year !!!!

i'd try JDMyard first locally...they've got a 5 yr warranty i think and its got a medium price tag...worth the comfort that you've atleast got a larger timeframe they're pretty good to deal with aswell

1 - 20 of 69 Posts