2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all - couldn't resist posting pictures of my Civic which I picked up last night (in the dark and rain). Really pleased with the combination of 18" alloys and Alabaster Silver.

Attachments

·
Registered
676 Posts
Hello all - couldn't resist posting pictures of my Civic which I picked up last night (in the dark and rain). Really pleased with the combination of 18" alloys and Alabaster Silver.
Looks very beautiful!!
I can't wait to get mine also!!:oops:

I like the Subaru in the background!!:cool:

Someone told that on the 07 models there is no more i-CTDI badge. So how come you have one:?:
They put just a sticker on the rear windscreen like on the i-VTEC and i-DSI...

·
King of the rodeo
4,830 Posts
Hey i was looking for someone to post pics of the Alabaster with Storms, look as good as i hoped they would, going to have to order a set!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Lovely Civic, I too have a 56 plate but I only have the sticker not the badge :confused:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Someone told that on the 07 models there is no more i-CTDI badge. So how come you have one:?:
They put just a sticker on the rear windscreen like on the i-VTEC and i-DSI...
Tis true I believe. Just took delivery of my 07 2.2ES Civic with no i-CTDI badge - just a small window sticker ;)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dunno why I have the badge and no sticker -I'm just special (as is car?!):cool:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers Kpow99! Obviously I have no idea what I'm doing and Civics really do hang around at dealers for ages and ages don't they? Grrr...It's an ex-demo registered 1st September 2006... Am not in the mood for banter as I (narrowly!) missed out on the best-dressed award at the Christmas Party this afternoon. Still I can reconcile myself with coolest car in the carpark perhaps?

·
Explosive Mind Unleashed
549 Posts
Sorry Floss, just a bit obvious I guess ;) you still have a great car and at least if you have the 06 model then you can switch on the auto door locks now :D

·
Registered
676 Posts
you can switch on the auto door locks now :D
That's right!;)

you could check your VIN : SHHFK306 or 07 that's the point!
but basically I think it does not matter...:)

I like also the silver one... (that's why I ordered this colour!:cool: )

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry Floss, just a bit obvious I guess ;) you still have a great car and at least if you have the 06 model then you can switch on the auto door locks now :D
Sorry - 2007 model (have checked vin)! Can't activate auto door locking.. [smilie=tongue.gif] But why the badge then?

·
Registered
676 Posts
But why the badge then?
that's a good question...
probably they had some badges on stock so till they were not running out of that, they've put it on the cars!:)

so you have a special car! 07 modell with badge! there could be only a few of this.. [smilie=cheeky-grin::D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that's a good question...
probably they had some badges on stock so till they were not running out of that, they've put it on the cars!:)

so you have a special car! 07 modell with badge! there could be only a few of this.. [smilie=cheeky-grin::D[/quote]

Yea! Obscure collectors' edition!!!

Happy Christmas all!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts