2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright peeps !
new member here from up north , edinburgh. recently purchased a Civic Type S with 60,000 on the clock.

Upon purchase i immediatly set about getting some mods on the go, Got an Injen CAI in the post from USA as i speak which shouldnt be long upon arrival.
also a FN2 Spoiler was purchased today.

Next i would like to either concentrate on Braking & Suspension, brakes im thinking about s2000 calipers & whack on some 300mm. or a set of Coilovers, about the coilovers im not upto date with where i can get them for the type s.... do i buy FN2 ones? is there any difference in fitment between the two chassis.

Open to any pointers from you guys a point in the right direction will be appreciated as to what parts and where i can source them.

havnt taken many pictures but heres one just now.
Red Automotive lighting Vehicle Light Car

wouldnt mind getting the car looking like an fn2 as listed below
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Honda

Thanks for reading y0 , will get some pictures of progress up shortly.
Rodd

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Soz rawbo its my Mrs birthday on the 26th gotta go for a meal with the inlaws and ting :(

Chazza i managed to source the fn2 spoiler on ebay, used ofcourse it needs sanded and repainted.

·
ex CW FN2 owner
595 Posts
Hi and welcome hope your enjoying your Type S, Im sure you will be having lots of fun modding etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.