2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought an orbital polisher from Halfrauds yesterday. 29.99. Looks quite good i think! Colly 915 + BH + 2 hours later...

·
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Cool, so you got the halfords one, like mine, it makes buffing off easier doesn't it :)

Nice shine ;-)

ATB,
Tom

Reactions: Robbieee

·
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, so you got the halfords one, like mine, it makes buffing off easier doesn't it :)

Nice shine ;-)

ATB,
Tom
Its its a not bad wee bit of kit. By the end i was using a microfibre cloth of my own on the orbital instead of the one provided. It makes it MUCH easier to buff of the BH.

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Its its a not bad wee bit of kit. By the end i was using a microfibre cloth of my own on the orbital instead of the one provided. It makes it MUCH easier to buff of the BH.
Exactly how I do it, works wonders doesn't it...... :)

Tom

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Where???

T

·
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
TYPE R GT (R-15016)
2,224 Posts
Only joking , looking good .......it takes a brave man to use one of those !! We should call you Bravehaart..............lol

·
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only joking , looking good .......it takes a brave man to use one of those !! We should call you Bravehaart..............lol
It probably isnt perfect. But its funny cos the more you take care of your paintwork, the more stones chips etc you see!

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
It probably isnt perfect. But its funny cos the more you take care of your paintwork, the more stones chips etc you see!
Amen to that.....

Tom

·
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Doesnt make a difference now, its bloody raining hehehe

·
Registered
960 Posts
Im gonna be leaving my car in the glasgow carport for a week if you fancy popping down and giving mine a clean & polish.[smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Im gonna be leaving my car in the glasgow carport for a week if you fancy popping down and giving mine a clean & polish.[smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

If its the flightpath one then no problem;-) for a one off fee of £50;-) bargin!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts