2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He says sarcastically [smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]

Try and rember you are on "civinfo.com" not the "Type-R forum"[smilie=tongue.gif]

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't call anyone a muppet or swear did I :( Have you been on there Shademaster, what did you think :?:
Joined the Type R forum a few months back, have to say i really did not like it.
Cant hold a candle to civinfo[smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Shademaster, Dimplyred, Geordielabrador - With you all the way regarding the type R forum, it is not a patch on Civinfo. You can have a reasoned debate and exchange info. with members that display a good deal more sense and maturity on Civinfo. Also you don't get the interminable FN2 v EP3 debate

·
geekess
3,638 Posts
I'm a member on the CTR owners forum too. So far have been too scared to post on it. Too testosterone fuelled ;)

Also can't be bothered to read through the threads half the time.

You are right about the interminable EP3/FN2 debate. I've owned both but its got very :sleep: Constructive debate is ok but on there it just degenerates into slagging each other off.

This is a great forum :D

·
Registered
257 Posts
I concur! I'm a member on Type R forum and although I have posted occassionally, almost every time I find a barrage of abuse is the only reply I get - this typically happens when I try to defend the FN2. I mean, defending a Type R on the Type R forum - just seems ludicrous! :eek:

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts
CTRO is (generally) full of EP3 owners who can't afford / are put off by the sub 200 bhp figure of the FN2 and therefore feel they must slate it. They feel let down by Honda because Honda have decided to make the car a little easier to live with, with some toys. i agree if the car had 225 bhp and a LSD it would be immense but can't change that now and it is still the best hot hatch :D

If they were serious about their "hardcore" car credentials they would own a FD2 right now because the "FN2 does not have the Type R ethos." :confused:

The irony is when the EP3 came out it was being slated for not being hardcore enough by the older Type R owners.

No question the forum does have some good information on the R but needs an injection of new blood - FN2 owners will have control in a while :p

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Neemstar I think you are right. :D

I'm glad the CTRO forum exsists though it means they aren't on here. [smilie=cheeky-grin:[/quote]
Could not have said it better my self[smilie=cheeky-grin:
I have been on a few other forums over the years and the only one i would say was worse than that "other site" was a Mazda Rotary web site (which i won`t name)
Most of the time you had guys with RX7`s boasting how much faster there car was than an RX8.(you can keep that site)

I have to say i am surprised how friendly this site is:D

Okay we all have a slight difference of opinion (i wont mention type R grills)
but it is good when we can agree to disagree then move on [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Thanks for quoting me, even if I do correct my spelling mistake now it won't correct in your quote. :rolleyes:

I can spell 'exist' really honest!! :oops:

I think the fact we keep on coming on here, is testament to how good it is. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts