2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

3001 - 3016 of 3016 Posts

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Swapped reverse light bulbs for led, they give a whiter light but less rear vision than the normal bulbs, will be changing back to normal bulbs.
IMG_0293.jpeg IMG_0308.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Fitted a Toda Catback, gave in on wanting quietness as it felt it was restricting the supercharger. Sounds nice, not too loud and has freed the car up a bit. Just need to fit new injectors and get it mapped again now.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Had replacement clutch changed and flywheel, with replacement bolts. Original clutch started slipping, not bad after 11 years.
Local garage charged me £780 inc parts and fitting.
Car runs quieter and faster must be due to the old flywheel not gripping the clutch

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Changed reverse bulbs again to Osram w16w led, thanks to @Haltamer for recommending them in one of his posts.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Fitted a HKS RSK induction pipe mushroom, wow what a sound. Saw some videos online but although they made me want to buy one it really doesn't come out on peoples phones or GoPro's like it is in real life. Mammoth sound. Finished fitting at around sunset then used half a tank!!! I thought it would be all about VTEC but it starts growling gently at 4k then just goes nuts. Looks love in the engine bay too.

Priced matched from Tegiwa to the door with heatshield so saved a good few quid. Bwarrrrrrrhhhhhhhh big smiles.

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Washed my pride and joy with a snow foam attachment onto the Karcher for the first time. Instead of just letting the foam drip off I used the wash mitt directly on the foam to clean the car. Might'nt be the correct way but I did it it in half the time and a lot less backache compared to constantly going back and forth to bucket of wash/wax. (I did use buckets for rinsing out wash mitt). Car came out gleaming- delighted!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Put on a new shift knob, lathe man on ebay does them, any sizes needed, this one is 1.5" x 90mm and comes in 230g.
Also put on some Honda alloys I bought ages ago, got some 18s comming but popped these on to see what they looked like.

3001 - 3016 of 3016 Posts