2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

3221 - 3240 of 3272 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got the irritating exhaust rattle yesterday so jacked the rear up and found that where the heat shield was bolted on the metal had corroded through on both sides. Made a simple clamp cracked for both sides and all sorted.

Last weekend I also did the wing mirror LED mod. I couldn't find any white backed strips so went with the black. As my civic is NHB it actually looks decent and not out of place.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
254 Posts
Realized that after 3 years ownership and changing the oil and filter every six months i had never changed the diesel filter!!
Got a good deal on a complete filter set on ebay so changed them all and i must say not a fun job but the car seems much happier haha. And the cabin filter was only 12 months old and absolutely full of crap

All Blue print and £33.50 for all 4 filters

·
Super Moderator
1,409 Posts
Is that paint or a wrap?
Saw a lovely colour on an FK8 at simply jap last year. Staff car from Hendy that had been wrapped, spoilt it when he opened the door.

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
Is that paint or a wrap?
Saw a lovely colour on an FK8 at simply jap last year. Staff car from Hendy that had been wrapped, spoilt it when he opened the door.
apparently its a proper job as the door shuts have been wrapped too

·
Registered
388 Posts
Nice reg on that purple fk8. Wish I could've gotten a fk8 but I get my golf mk8 delivered on Monday. I'll be eyeing them up for my next car :devilish:.

·
Registered
61 Posts

I finally got my hands on the rare Delta Alloys.
I just love how much of an improvement it has compared to standard 16s, appearance wise.
I honestly rate these wheels as the best looking Honda wheels, then comes the storms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk View attachment 314029

·
Registered
158 Posts
Not today but yesterday. Got under the back end of the car and cleaned off a bit of rust on the rear axle although it wasn't too bad. Also re-secured the backbox heatshield which was corroded at the bolt holes. Couple of big washers and new bolts and its firmed it up nicely.

3221 - 3240 of 3272 Posts