2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

3241 - 3260 of 3272 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Changed the mtf fluid, 2.3l out 2.2l back in. Bolt for the undertray sheared off and plenty of oil down the back of the engine. Not great.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Mines getting having inlet/outlet manifolds fitted (already has HKS RSK), M Factory LSD and Exedy clutch fitted.

Then having the ECUTEK remade again with the manifolds.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Fitted some Mercedes boot struts to my type R, loads better, springs up now and only £11. Also had a driveshaft gearbox seal replaced, fresh gearbox oil and Tegiwa cat back 70mm exhaust fiited and Honda rubber hanger. Happy with the sound, just a slight bit more tone but not much at all over standard, kicking a bit more when you put the boot down, just right fore me and compliments the HKS and engine well. :cool::D

MOT tomorrow, lets see what goes down....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Changed the coolant, took a while to find the drain bolt on the rear of the engine. Worth persevering as I got almost 2l out of it. Bang on 6 litres back in bit didn't get the fans on so must still be a bit of air in there.

Drain plug washer from Cox was way too big but my random box of copper washers came to the rescue. Have taken pics of the rear drain plug and will post when I get the chance.

3241 - 3260 of 3272 Posts