2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

3541 - 3560 of 3579 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
I'd rather not look lol one of mine is a bit loose,il b looking to gorilla glue it when it dries up a bit.

Sounds like a good excuse to buy a rear gp bumper lol

·
Registered
180 Posts
About 100 notes, just for an exhaust triangle?? That’s crazy 😳 couple of tie wraps or a quick weld? Priceless 👍🏻

·
Registered
388 Posts
Pjack that looks sick bro I'm gonna have to come check you after lockdown :ROFLMAO:

Out of curiosity is yours charged ?
With the black Friday deals the TTS sport charged in under 3k. I'm sooo tempted but put off with all the negative reports but in any case I need to get my exhaust manifold done

·
Registered
180 Posts
I used the fly eye stuff on my headlights and it's also on the mirror indicators now
View attachment 315388
Ah all of a sudden something makes perfect sense 💡when I got the car the lights were covered in some sticky gunk that was the exact same pattern as the wrap you’ve used, it had an advisory on past MOT for the beam pattern being incorrect. I’m wondering if the wrap coupled with the cheap xenon kit that was fitted had triggered the advisory 🤔 and the guy had ripped off the wrap but left the xenon kit in situ.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Ah all of a sudden something makes perfect sense 💡when I got the car the lights were covered in some sticky gunk that was the exact same pattern as the wrap you’ve used, it had an advisory on past MOT for the beam pattern being incorrect. I’m wondering if the wrap coupled with the cheap xenon kit that was fitted had triggered the advisory 🤔 and the guy had ripped off the wrap but left the xenon kit in situ.
[/QUOTE
I've never had any issues with the beam pattern, but you'd just need a heat gun and some Goo Gone to remove the vinyl.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yeah I think the problem was with the plug and play xenon kit, it was awful ☹ Now that it’s been swapped I’ll have a look at refitting the wrap 👍🏻 And also I really really want those halo fogs 😍

·
Registered
180 Posts
Oh and got my oil drained as I overfilled by 500ml :cry:
How sensitive is the K20 to oil levels? Everyone says its really fickle and that it uses loads, I’ve just had to top mine up for the first time 4 months, I didn’t think that was bad lol

3541 - 3560 of 3579 Posts