21 - 40 of 3110 Posts

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Prayed it started with it's nakered battery lol

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Washed off ash flakes from car (neighbours had a bonfire last night).
Hoovered car
Fuelled up
Drove to a public fireworks display and bonfire in park, really muddy
Drove home, hoovered again.

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
Washed it, filled it up with V-Power, then proceeded to upset an M5 owner and a Focus RS.
By slowing them down when there wasnt enough room to overtake you i would assume? ;)
I dont know what you drive, but its probably not fast enough to worry either of those 2 cars.
While talking about the Focus RS....my neighbours son was visiting in his RS500 this afternoon.

I drove my car out of my garage, washed and dried it then reversed it back in.
Im not intending to take it out again till Monday morning, so it better not be raining.

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
You reckon? ;)
Well given the power and performance of an M5 and RS (500 & 300bhp respectively), it would be reasonable for me to assume that you do not drive a car of higher performance.
Its certainly possible though, and your reply is designed to make me think i was wrong, but until you tell me what you actually drive im not going to know whether i was or not. :)

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Well given the power and performance of an M5 and RS (500 & 300bhp respectively), it would be reasonable for me to assume that you do not drive a car of higher performance.
Its certainly possible though, and your reply is designed to make me think i was wrong, but until you tell me what you actually drive im not going to know whether i was or not. :)
Come on Ron, it's obvious isn't it - JP drives a silver scooter, I mean surfboard!

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
You are wrong, I don't need to tell you what I drive although there are clues around in other threads :D. I didn't say a Mk2 RS (although it was), and I didn't say an E60 M5 either did I?

That's the trouble when you assume, it makes an "ass out of u and me" ;)

·
Premium Member
1,670 Posts
You are wrong, I don't need to tell you what I drive although there are clues around in other threads :D. I didn't say a Mk2 RS (although it was), and I didn't say an E60 M5 either did I?
That's the trouble when you assume, it makes an "ass out of u and me" ;)
This is all getting far too cryptic for me.
I see you are being forced to add more details to help your own case. ;)
Fine then, keep it a secret what you drive, see if i care. [smilie=tongue.gif]

Oh and im glad im at least making an ass out of you as well, cause i usually just do it to myself. :lol:

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
This is all getting far too cryptic for me.
I see you are being forced to add more details to help your own case. ;)
Fine then, keep it a secret what you drive, see if i care. [smilie=tongue.gif]

Oh and im glad im at least making an ass out of you as well, cause i usually just do it to myself. :lol:
Fair play mate, I like to keep a bit of mystery with it :cool:

But needless to say it is north of 400BHP/400LBFT and weighs 1260KG so does indeed see off the 2 aforementioned cars.

·
Premium Member
322 Posts
Gave it its good weekly clean, polised out a couple of marks that have been bugging me since i picked it up. Now to take some pics all around so photoshop can tell me how to spend next months wages...

21 - 40 of 3110 Posts