2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

4501 - 4520 of 4718 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Pool pool
Where did you buy your arm rest cover if you don't mind me asking

I've just put in an order for the RRC manifold, thermals gaskets & drop in baffle
I bought
Where did you buy your arm rest cover if you don't mind me asking

I've just put in an order for the RRC manifold, thermals gaskets & drop in baffle
I ordered it from ebay mate, Wilmo has put the link below, fitting you have to detach armrest lid for best results (attach with spray glue)

·
Super Moderator
2,901 Posts
Changed the fuel filter on the FN2.
Not too bad a job just lots to do, at least fuel gauge still works and it started first time on the button.

A mate of a mate made up a copy of the special Honda tool to deal with the locking ring. Had to reuse the old one like @Das and the Aussie on YT though.

Going to do the same for the 1.8 Si later on.

·
Registered
Honda civic mk8 1.8ex
19 Posts
Couldn't be bothered removing them incase the window decided it didn't like it 😂 So simple mask, 600-800 sandpaper, shot with primer an then just six costs of a black Matt paint. Didn't bother with a clear coat as didn't want a shine to them.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Ordered a refurbished gloss red rocker cover as I'm swapping out various bits and it's coming off anyways , least il get some cashback for the old one !

2 week lead time, hopefully the gloss one should flake less than the wrinkle one but I'm popping on a thermal gasket which should help matters

·
Registered
987 Posts
Jeez V power now at £1.49!!!

I won't be able to afford to run this stuff much longer, the drive towards electric cars will only intensify

·
Registered
204 Posts
Like so many things in the world today, constantly penalised for being poor. Not everyone can afford to go out and buy a fancy new electric vehicle, or even a secondhand one for that matter. I'm not against electric vehicles by any means, but people who choose to keep running petrol/diesel vehicles because they have to should not be punished for doing so.

·
i-Vtec
4,323 Posts
Petrol prices are rising because the Oil companies and increasing the prices. Brent Crude has risen from nearly $24 a barrel, to over $60 in a year.

·
Registered
987 Posts
I was honestly a fraction away from ordering the FN2 TTS Shaft drive kit , only 3780 with tegs Easter discount!!

Unfortunately from what I saw at the pumps today I'm put off as mine is a daily and from what Das just said that's the nail in the coffin

I'm gonna finish up doing the NA power mods I ordered to aim for around 230-240 mark and leave it be

Styling mods for me next

@Diddles1987 nice carbon bonnet by the way

4501 - 4520 of 4718 Posts