2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

4521 - 4540 of 4718 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
I was honestly a fraction away from ordering the FN2 TTS Shaft drive kit , only 3780 with tegs Easter discount!!

Unfortunately from what I saw at the pumps today I'm put off as mine is a daily and from what Das just said that's the nail in the coffin

I'm gonna finish up doing the NA power mods I ordered to aim for around 230-240 mark and leave it be

Styling mods for me next

@Diddles1987 nice carbon bonnet by the way
I'd love to charge mine but as a daily it's just will just get to pricey filling it up.

Thanks, it's not in perfect condition, few marks here and there but for just over half the price of a new one I'm happy with it.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Believe mate I got my front end sprayed up and in a matter of weeks it starting to look how it did before the spray Job

I give up lol
Yeah, my bonnet looks really bad, stone chips and some things has damaged the laquer so looks like it has acne when the sun shines on it so this is a massive improvement.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Cheers brother I just saw your thread on this.

I'm hoping it stays together as gotta drive later will grab some washers and glue tomorrow on way back from night shift

I may pop the plastic ones back into the corners for now

Difficult to see from pic did you glue down flat washers onto the body not the ones with the runner bits on the bottom

·
Registered
443 Posts
Cheers brother I just saw your thread on this.

I'm hoping it stays together as gotta drive later will grab some washers and glue tomorrow on way back from night shift

I may pop the plastic ones back into the corners for now

Difficult to see from pic did you glue down flat washers onto the body not the ones with the runner bits on the bottom
I just used a tiny bit of superglue to hold the washer onto the rubber insert as they fall into the engine if you don't 😉

·
i-Vtec
4,323 Posts
Removed another rotten rattling brake dust cover from the front and then broke my trolley jack :(

Which then lead to a nice new purchase. :)

·
Registered
987 Posts
Alcopop lol nahh just an energy drink I haven't drank in years now I'm more a foodie

Are any of you lads coming to simply Japanese in July? I know it might be out the way for some

@Das nice purchase looks study as anything. I lost my rear dust shields didn't bother replacing them my front are holding up for now but they will Rot as hondas love to Do. Yes agreed about the bras deffo not for me, its a vw trend

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Not really what you did to your car, but more a what you haven't done.

I filled up on 29th December 2020 and in just over 3 months, I've done 220 miles. Not bought any fuel at all this year and I still have just under half a tank. Am I alone in this?

Of course this means I haven't really done anything at all to the car.

·
Super Moderator
2,901 Posts
what are you going to do if you fall out of love with the colour purple?

4521 - 4540 of 4718 Posts