2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

4861 - 4880 of 4950 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I want to do this waiting on the OP to give us some info on this :)

·
Registered
527 Posts
I saw those lights earlier they do look good, will be keeping an eye on them.
Yeah I like black wheels but I also like the silver, just a bit of contrast, liking the Brembo brakes you had though!
I'm thinking maybe a carbon seeker or carbon rear cluster cover.
I think the rear end needs a bit of something, looks a bit plain. 🤔

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Lol yeah I agree that seeker style spolier is good but you'll have less visibility than you have now , I've had it before

I quite like the rear GP splitter I might get one in any case as one of my triangles is knackered and it's rattling about

Them brembos were superb beats my current setup braided lines uprated fluid and race pads not a patch on them brembos

·
Registered
527 Posts
Yeah I like the gp splitter, but think they look better on any other colour than black because the contrast between the colours look great!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Even the rear GP I had didn't look all that good in my opinion, my Mrs loved it

How about a rear black strip with red and black gel badges with that light mod we just saw , probs work out cheaper to

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
@Diddles1987 you coming simply Japanese dude ? I'm gonna get my wheels sorted before than their in an absolute state I haven't got onto the styling bits on my car yet

·
Registered
527 Posts
I was looking at those gel badges as my front one is looking a bit knackered now. I had the black strip, didn't look right. 🤣 Haha reds ones look good, I think black parts against red looks nice.

I was watching cowabunga car diaries, he's got smoked rear lights with the carbon cluster, looks good but the lights were a bit too dark. Mugen front wings look good too!

Is that at Beaulieu?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Same mate be good to get out for the day after being cooped up indoors for a year as much as I love my Mrs I need a day out without lol

·
Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
461 Posts
Gave the car it's weekly wash and then went fishing, thinking of what to do to it next styling wise. Also gave it a coolant change.
View attachment 318064 View attachment 318065
Love the bonnet, it just suits the car so much, everytime I see a pic of your car. When I call in Tesco in morn theirs a black fn parked up and looks nice, I think he has that fly eye over his rear cluster, looks smart. I was this 🤏🏻 close to buying the type r kit(mugen replica rear spoiler)yesterday, out of stock, that’s what stopped me.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Cheers mate, yeah I do like it! Yeah the type r kits mugen spoiler has been out of stock for ages! I think I'm going to get a carbon rear cluster cover and maybe light tint the rear lights, but I don't want it looking Matt and patchy, needs to be a light smoke and glossy.

·
Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
461 Posts
Nice little tint would be perfect along side the carbon cover. Few guys on u tube show you how to carry it out. Think it will be a trail and error type of mod. I haven’t seen anybody selling smoked/tinted indicator clusters?

·
Registered
527 Posts
it's worth the trip, I went 2 years ago, a good day out.
I'll be there myself with a sign in the windscreen so maybe you & JayR can say hello.
Sounds good, I'll definitely look out for you if I go!
Nice little tint would be perfect along side the carbon cover. Few guys on u tube show you how to carry it out. Think it will be a trail and error type of mod. I haven’t seen anybody selling smoked/tinted indicator clusters?
Just brought some mid smoke tint film, will give it a go, I might do the whole rear light including the centre cluster.

4861 - 4880 of 4950 Posts