2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

4881 - 4900 of 4950 Posts

·
Premium Member
161 Posts
Had the aircon gas replaced, first time it has been done in nearly 10 years of owning the car and was expecting bad news. Shocked it still had gas in it and held pressure. I normally leave it on auto set at 21 degrees... guess it stayed lubricated this way.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Lol yeah I agree that seeker style spolier is good but you'll have less visibility than you have now , I've had it before

I quite like the rear GP splitter I might get one in any case as one of my triangles is knackered and it's rattling about

Them brembos were superb beats my current setup braided lines uprated fluid and race pads not a patch on them brembos
I have the gp kit on my red fn2, looks very nice on the red👍

·
Registered
82 Posts
Is this supposed to tuck in or out,

When its in it sits weirdly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thanks

·
Registered
82 Posts
Im gonna gripe about the process i had to go through, but ill leave a picture for now

Ive only just fitted it, but I don’t remember that mark, was that you @Grossey ; when you had it. I remember you posted story about how your partner accidentally damaged car.
Anyways any recommendations on how to treat that, im leaning towards touch up paint once the paint rips off in its own

·
Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
461 Posts
Sounds good, I'll definitely look out for you if I go!

Just brought some mid smoke tint film, will give it a go, I might do the whole rear light including the centre cluster.
Let us know how it goes and pics, if it looks any good might do mine. So hard thinking what to do to the rear because it’s not the greatest looking thing from the back. The mugen replica does change things but just seems run of the mill for everybody to carry out. Want to be different but not much choice out their, either mugen or seeker style. @Lardytkd did pull off the rear light, different and very smart.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Let us know how it goes and pics, if it looks any good might do mine. So hard thinking what to do to the rear because it’s not the greatest looking thing from the back. The mugen replica does change things but just seems run of the mill for everybody to carry out. Want to be different but not much choice out their, either mugen or seeker style. @Lardytkd did pull off the rear light, different and very smart.
Ah you're talking about these beauties...

I've got my fugen being sprayed later this month & then it's going on. It's been sat in the shed since December
IMG_20210501_201825.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
461 Posts
Im gonna gripe about the process i had to go through, but ill leave a picture for now

Ive only just fitted it, but I don’t remember that mark, was that you @Grossey ; when you had it. I remember you posted story about how your partner accidentally damaged car.
Anyways any recommendations on how to treat that, im leaning towards touch up paint once the paint rips off in its own

Looking nice my friend, think you need to lose the chrome on the grill though now. Black or colour coded, then front end will be bang on.👍🏻, what do you think?

·
Registered
461 Posts
Ah you're talking about these beauties...

I've got my fugen being sprayed later this month & then it's going on. It's been sat in the shed since December View attachment 318093

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Yes I do, please stop torturing us mere light mortals😆, if that’s the case and you are fitting mugen spoiler, then I think you will have one off the best looking rears on here for a fn2. Some will disagree, but I’m right..😉

·
Registered
82 Posts
Looking nice my friend, think you need to lose the chrome on the grill though now. Black or colour coded, then front end will be bang on., what do you think?
If im honest I actually wanted it in chrome. Black to me just looks bit meh.

I never understood why some folks try to black out the type r rear centre cluster, ive always thought it ruined the rear.

Each to their own taste

·
Premium Member
906 Posts

i dont remember that, she damaged my new paint work

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ah fair enough, heres some more shots

I kinda like the look of the rubber lip spoiler you put on the splitters, im defo gonna keep it until it falls apart. It also makes the car feel like it’s quite low from front and rear

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Delivery in ...

RDX 410CC injectors
Extended rad hose
Engine mount inserts
Il probably only add two inserts and not bother with the top insert

My idle is locked to 1000rpm so shouldn't get vibrations

I'm wondering if my sticky throttle issue is to do with a bottle neck , the thermal gasket (which I'm replacing with oem) or the idle being set higher ...

Will find out tomorrow

4881 - 4900 of 4950 Posts