2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
168 Posts
same gave mine a good clean and took some pics with my wheel spacers on:wink3: also started prepping my gear surround and speaker rings, in primer atm ready for the silver base coat...

Spacers are next on my list. my speaker surrounds are shot, god knows how they get scratched...the BFG must have been a previous owner.

· Registered
168 Posts
Cheapest option which will yield improvement is a chipex kit for road rash, it wont be perfect but it'll look a shedload better.

Otherwise its a front end respray!

As for me, got all 100g of refrigerant sucked out of the condenser in preparation for fitting the new one. Capacity is 485g :laugh2:

How much are we talking for a front end respray? Can't be cheap....

Hope the new condenser goes in alright .

Regards, Olly

· Registered
168 Posts
I had my front resprayed back in October 2012 as it was an ex rep car it was peppered in stone chips , when I got the car back it was like having a new car it was mint from that day it's never been back on a motorway just A roads , and I can honestly say in seven years I only have two very tiny chips on the bonnet and you would have to look for them .. get it done mate make the car mint again:wink3:

took a pic of the bonnet but hard to see but its still mint..

It Doesn't take much to twist my arm. I'll start penny pinching lol

· Registered
168 Posts
This is something I am also debating but can't quite justify the £100 price tag on just the fascia especially with varying reviews on how snugly it fits and the plastic even in your photo does appear a odd shade of blue, not that i care about that though.

Yea it's the Connects2 kit. The fascia doesn't match up but i wasn't spending £140 on a honda one. It does the job. Just keep your eye out for a second hand one i guess.

Cheers, Olly

1 - 20 of 45 Posts