2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

The "What did you do to your car today?" thread

845K views 9K replies 547 participants last post by  Hemingway1975 
Washed my car, then glazed with auto finesse tripple then finished off with some nxt liquid wax, looks good but still need to get myself a DA to get rid of the swirls.
Paint on my spoiler is looking a bit crap, what is it?

Hi Diddles. The Photobucket copyright thingy is completely obscuring your bonnet in your latest pic.
Please re-post using the same technique as your previous super pic.

Why would you want to do anything to a bonnet that shiny anyway?:eek:
I hope they are working now. I did it because my bonnet is a mess, nice and shiney but have clear coat damage. The camera does make it look worse and you can't see it from a few feet away.

Mine does this aswell and tightening the clips and slightly moving it and all kinds of pushing and pulling have made no difference
Yeah it's really annoying. It's better than it was but not perfect. I've tried tightning the clamps, I think I need to some how make the lug bits stick out more so it latches onto the bumper better.
This is where it keeps popping out.

Got my Aircon regassed, has never been regassed since it came out the factory I don't think. Nice and cold again now. Would of done it at work for free but haven't got a clue when it's being reopened so had it done at a local garage for £59.

I took off my HKS RSK as I was getting a bit sick of the noise and put on my standard smoothed airbox, along with my cold air feed that I installed for the hks it it pulls really well, but the VTEC noise is non existent with the resonator box removed.
I'm almost tempted to out it all back to standard, with the resonator back in and a new standard airbox. The VTEC noise was pretty good standard, while the hks sounds very good it got a bit much for me.

Is it that easy to do I'm tempted did it on my last civic ej9 hated it it was so heavy changing gears [emoji2960][emoji51]

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk
This mod paired with a weighted gear knob is great, my gear change has never felt so good, not as notchy can change gears with out being as jerky.
Just watch out when pulling off the blue plastic bit, requires quite a bit of force to remove and I ended up slicing my hand open on the metal bit were the centre console screws down onto.