2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

The "What did you do to your car today?" thread

845K views 9K replies 547 participants last post by  Hemingway1975 
My night hawk black front end is horrendous after 61k miles, going to treat it to a front end respray soon, to many chips to even start to touch up!
Mine has had a front end respray, it is the doors, my previous FN2 had mud guards on and was totally clean from wings back, this one doesn't and is peppered on the doors, ordered some mud guards now, to hopefully stop this. Mines done 80k, previous was 70k, every Honda I have had (a fair few) has had crap paint, but this is by far the worst.

Looks Mint man something about black cars once their polished up brilliant!

I just developed an annoying issue where I get bounce back when putting up the driver's window?!
Never had this before got heko wind deflectors never been an issue in the last 6 months

Is there a window reset procedure?
Try putting some silicone spray or something similar on the window seals, if they get too dry they can make the window judder. I have the Climair deflectors much better and none of those clips.

Took the slam panel cover off, the NSF headlight clips are broken for the grill, looks like the previous owner had a non recorded incident :/ It is kinda taking the shine of wanting to spend more money on it :(