"What did you do to your car today?"
Removed the wheels.
Wheel arches and wheels cleaned with APC
Wheels Sprayed with AutoSmart Tardis tar remover
Wiped down
Waxed with Collinite 845 Insulator Wax
Tyres dressed with Megs UE Tyre Dressing
Just recently bought my fn2 gt in Milano red, so far:

Interior 75% detailed, waiting on new arm rest cover to arrive and then rest of interior will be detailed.

Engine bay detail soon and exterior.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Pool pool
Where did you buy your arm rest cover if you don't mind me asking

I've just put in an order for the RRC manifold, thermals gaskets & drop in baffle
I bought
Where did you buy your arm rest cover if you don't mind me asking

I've just put in an order for the RRC manifold, thermals gaskets & drop in baffle
I ordered it from ebay mate, Wilmo has put the link below, fitting you have to detach armrest lid for best results (attach with spray glue)

·
Registered
910 Posts
Removed and primed my wiper arms, satin black spray on the list for tomorrow, should i laquer them aswell?

Interior and engine bay valeted, detail exterior valet in the next few weeks and then its going for a full service and health check.

·
Registered
910 Posts
That looks so immaculate, I looked at mine in the sun and it's swirl central again, need to get out the machine polisher again this year! 😫 Plus being black stone chips and every single imperfection shows so badly. Silver hides chips and swirls pretty well.

Those bisons do look good, I've just put my smoked fog light protectors back on and think those would match really well. Might have to put an order in, did you get them off eBay or the bison website?

Might have to sell my hks rsk to fund a seeker spoiler maybe a carbon one or maybe a carbon fugen grill. 🤔

Any way to adjust the bonnet? The gap is bigger on the driver's side than the passengers, tried adjusting with the fixing bolts but it doesn't change the gap.
View attachment 317908
Your foglamp protectors how are these fitted to the lense? Thanks.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Things done so far:
Interior full valet.
New centre console cover matching with seats.
Rubber boot matt.
Toolkit all cleaned and put into the side boot panel.
Spacesaver yet to wash and detail then fit under false floor.

Engine bay valeted with various bits removed and cleaned.
New scuttle panel clips to go on.

Replacement book pack from ebay arrived.
New service book from honda.
New front number plate holder from Honda.
Got a print out from honda for previous service history.

Mint condition Wiper arms arrived from ebay.

Various detailing products arrived.

Exterior valet in the next few weeks (when we have better weather)

Once the type r is ready then my super clean mk2 yaris daily will be put up for sale.

Last on list a full detail major service and health check.

·
Registered
910 Posts
No code has to be inserted here.
Im going need some help and advice, currently undergoing 5door type r bodykit conversion

This is currently where i am

Ive got past the tough parts and finding some teething issues with arches

For the life of me, I couldn’t fit the arch from right to left

I couldn’t get that bit connected as you see above, is there technique behind it

Now I tried from left to right and got it in but had other probs, such as the clips
The clips on arches were already in when bought from cox, not sure if I needed to transfer any of my old ones over

Heres video clip, if you want to see it in better angle

Now im hoping when i take the skirts off and i try it with fir clip itll work but i think ill need two rather then 1 as described in the guide

Well im gonna go at it again tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[
Remove the skirt and then you should get it to fit, start with the end towards the front bumper first.
Best try it tomorrow maybe roza has sapped your energy lol.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Lol yeah I agree that seeker style spolier is good but you'll have less visibility than you have now , I've had it before

I quite like the rear GP splitter I might get one in any case as one of my triangles is knackered and it's rattling about

Them brembos were superb beats my current setup braided lines uprated fluid and race pads not a patch on them brembos
I have the gp kit on my red fn2, looks very nice on the red👍

1 - 20 of 166 Posts