2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

The "What did you do to your car today?" thread

845K views 9K replies 547 participants last post by  Hemingway1975 
Assembled a load of stainless steel fasteners to replace a lot of the old rusty junk nut and a bolts.
And just received my poly exhaust mounts if needed.
also called TTS who informed me my parts should be with me mid July 🤞🏻

Eibach 25mm pro kit lowering springs fitted.
Need to know who can do the wheel alignment properly for fast road.

View attachment 325804

View attachment 325805
If you have the front camber bolts and camber shims for the rear fast road setup is pretty good.
you’ve got Norton tuning in Sheffeild
APB motorsports near Lichfield
TDI north Mancs way. All charge around £200

if you haven’t got camber adjustment I don’t think you’ll get too much out of it vs a standard alignment 4 wheel alignment, bar it costing 3-4x more

Thanks for the recommendations mate I've fitted one shim to the passanger side rear to bring the tow in slightly as it was too far out originality. If it costs 3-4x more than a normal wheel alignment then I'll probable just go for the normal alright and see how i get along with that.
As for the camber bolts, I'm sure it's the 16mm bolts that were listed on powerflex but didn't fit when coming to install so I've returned them. There's another option for 14mm bolts which I'm guessing are the correct ones.
yeah you’ll deffo want them camberbolts to get the most out of an expensive fast road alignment setup.
This is entirely my opinion of course, but there isn’t much else that can be manually adjusted on an FN without other aftermarket parts (fully adjustable strut tower tops or camber bolts etc)

The one around the main dash display?

Wicked mate thank you

Went to Dynodaze's "Honda Day" meet at thier premises with @Pitlane_badger . Some very cool stuff and equally cool people. Local YouTuber by the name of "Daz R" was in attendance with his own FN2 and his camera, so I'm sure footage will be about fairly soon for anyone interested (mostly FN2 and Accord 2.4). I was hoping to catch @Matty_Daz666 there, but i guess you were working!
Glad you had a good morning!
I’m Gutted about it buddy, I’m actually in hospital right now being held till Monday boo!
Everything is fine though.

Forehead Eyebrow Eye Beard Jaw

Need some advice guys, a few local fn2 owners have reported their cat converters being stolen from fn2 type r's, as my car is parked on my drive during the day in a very quiet area and I drive another car for work, I can't risk my cat being stolen, anybody fitted a aftermarket non sports cat to a fn2? Any problems as I know they are made using cheap parts, thanks.
The Fn2 cat scrap is worth about £700.
That would pay for an on the shelf piper manifold and 200cell sports cat if you’re ok with a 220-230bhp approx roof on your goals.
It flows a little less peak power apparently as it has shorter secondaries than a TODA style manifold.

Oh yes the K20’s an animal 🤘

I’m really looking forward to a dissection video of the FL5 version, the FK version was very cool
I prefer the fk2 over the fk8 and the fl5, fk2 definitely on my list that's if they drop a little down on price!
this was my thinking, my champ white I own it and the upgrade price to an FK would be chopping that in plus adding 10K++ , so instead I’ve decided to charge the FN2 for around 5k for the bits to appease my need for speed 🤪