2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
5841 - 5860 of 5947 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Noticed after a year of ownership that the previous owner fitted silly LED front indicators which give a slightly faster flash.

Nothing huge but not sure if I care enough to go through the wheel arch liner to change them back...

Contemplating fitting the front struts this week as I can probably squeeze it in, really need to do it before Winter sets in!!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
I went all out this morning before the blazing sun got too much....dressed the tyres as i forgot on sat 😂 actually who am i kidding.
I also cleaned the rear fabric seats n roof lining and decollied the car with a shark hoover mats inc.
Illwipe down the interior panels tonite, too hot now hitting 28c already :eek:
👍

·
Registered
679 Posts
Checked the front tyres n the conties are getting close to done.
Sitting toying going whole hog n replacing all 4 with michie 4psports or just move the rear conti 6s to front n pop2 michies on rear. Scrub them down and put new p4psports on fron in tbe spring.
About 4mm of tread left on rears but the mix n match would annoy....there goes another 600ish but would mean new shoes for betty.

·
Super Moderator
4,016 Posts
Was going to put new sliders on the rear of the Si - then couldn't find the locking nut key!!!!

Luckily only £10.48 from Honda after a discount for working at ECP.

·
Registered
679 Posts
hurrah green goblin paint restored and oem head unit fitted back in.

Always amazes me how quick i can rip out an ICE install ive fitted compared to fitting it to start with.
Half the dash removed etc inc gearstick assembly to refit n ripout dab and gps modules removed.

Anyhoos today im testing a theory washed n cleaned both front alloys. Gonna AG red each then gold, then apply rainx over top of drivers side, leave passenger side without, see if it works.

Thinking the door inlay idea might work with brake dust.....

·
Registered
617 Posts
hurrah green goblin paint restored and oem head unit fitted back in.

Always amazes me how quick i can rip out an ICE install ive fitted compared to fitting it to start with.
Half the dash removed etc inc gearstick assembly to refit n ripout dab and gps modules removed.

Anyhoos today im testing a theory washed n cleaned both front alloys. Gonna AG red each then gold, then apply rainx over top of drivers side, leave passenger side without, see if it works.

Thinking the door inlay idea might work with brake dust.....
Yes it works perfectly well, I've applied both Autoglym srp followed by Autoglym egp on my rage alloys and they keep super clean (although I wash them everyday! 😁)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Yes it works perfectly well, I've applied both Autoglym srp followed by Autoglym egp on my rage alloys and they keep super clean (although I wash them everyday! 😁)
Ahh but ive also coated them in RainX too :D one side only see if it prolongs it. Does in the door inlays tbh.

5841 - 5860 of 5947 Posts