2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
6021 - 6040 of 6146 Posts

·
Registered
CW FK2R GT
882 Posts
Looking anything like this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 321382
i wish i had that much hair. :) remove it add 30 years and a white beard and um yep :p eating in the car hmm mnah even i dont do that, deffo not chocolate but i have had a danish or two with a coffee before :p it was a 6hour drive man i aint stopping every driveby costa i have jeesh

·
Registered
467 Posts
i wish i had that much hair. :) remove it add 30 years and a white beard and um yep :p eating in the car hmm mnah even i dont do that, deffo not chocolate but i have had a danish or two with a coffee before :p it was a 6hour drive man i aint stopping every driveby costa i have jeesh
I'm beardless at the moment, one of my colleagues calls me paedo Santa when I grow it!!! 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
135 Posts
So received some goodies today, brake lines are for my AE86 though...
Hand tool Wrench Font Metalworking hand tool Bicycle part

got the chance to install wheel nuts. excuse my dirty car
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Locking hubs

·
Registered
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
1,738 Posts
Changed rear discs pads and shocks and then undersealed all the rear axle and underbody will have to do the front the weekend I'm done in

Sent from my Bush10Nou using Tapatalk
I was meant to do the under seal👍. What did you seal it with if you don’t mind me asking.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Might have contracted Covid... Booked a test, went for it and got a puncture in one of my front tyres all in the space of 30 mins :ROFLMAO:

Although if I do have it then I'm not going to be able to drive to the tyre place on Tues to have them fitted!!!

·
Registered
467 Posts
We don't have to book a test where I am, we have a walk in centre, got tested at 5pm Tuesday night, got my results 9.30 Wednesday morning. 👍

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Considering I booked and attended within minutes it was practically like not needing to book. Hopefully I'll get the results in the morning yes, would cause "issues" at work as I tried to soldier on for a few days plus I'm double vaxed...

6021 - 6040 of 6146 Posts