7221 - 7240 of 7416 Posts

·
Registered
CW GT
2,188 Posts
Was actually toying with getting a polisher earlier today
Auto Finesse MPX DA £110 from euro car parts

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
make sure its a DA one less chance to burn the paint when learning i believe. im toying with the poorboys one as its what i put on betty. I just aint got the stones for it yet. :eek:

Reactions: Neil11

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
I'm not sure if I'll ever bother polishing or waxing mine... Seems to do fine with car shampoo and a wipe down.

Decided to give the home rattle can alloy refurbishing one more go. Will try anthracite as apparently darker colours spray better... Will take a number of weeks as I'll be doing one at a time in the evenings between other things.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I just use wash and wax on mine, squirt alloy wheel cleaner on before washing and leave it for 10 minutes. I normally do it Sunday morning when it's quiet on the motorway. 👍

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Washed the car, it’s due it customary wash, polish, wax today, just couldn’t be arsed so just got a wash, did other half’s. Jesus thought Honda paint was bad, Citroen is diabolical, that chips like f##k.
I have not washed mine for three weeks as I have only used it 4-5 times as my partner and I work at the same place, washed her Skoda Fabia, that thing is built like a tank, paint it has lacquer peel on the roof ,but hardly any stone chips. I actually took mine for a blast today, then got stuck in weekend traffic 😆 , never got over 40 !

·
Registered
2010 Milano Red FN2 Type R GT #R22063
323 Posts
I've found my self congratulating my FN2 and thanking it for another fault free milestone every time it ticks over 1k on the Odometer. I suspect i'm also the only person who says "thank you" out loud to my car when it gives me the "you forgot to take the key out" or "your lights are on" bongs :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Haha I don't think I've ever thanked my car, it should be saying thank you to me for giving it a drink that's cost £1.90 a litre! I've had mine 3 years next month and done 16,000 miles in it, hasn't let me down once! Wouldn't know what to replace it with to give such hassle free motoring.

7221 - 7240 of 7416 Posts