2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
7361 - 7380 of 7439 Posts

·
Registered
CW GT
2,201 Posts
They having a laugh with that price. They have dropped a little but that's piss poor... my 15 plate current valuation on auto trader

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
yep they prey on people being hard up and willing to accept any price to shift, that was with number plate btw they phoned today and i laughed and said i just wanted to see how poor your quote was, no interest in selling at £6k less than i can get for it. Call didnt last longer than that :p

• Haha
Reactions: Squibble

·
Registered
CW GT
2,201 Posts
and betty is back into bodyshop for the last time.

went to see Honda UK about it via West end garage (im a long term customer of west end) and Honda have told them repair bonnet with Honda championship white or they lose the Honda approval for E&P. Car is still under honda paint warranty and they are demanding to know why its taken 3 visits to sort a simple issue they created.

as a goodwill gesture not only are they sorting bonnet, they also going to blend my small scratch on wheel arch as compensation :p woohoo the only mark on betty :D

get it up ye E&P! Oh and a detailed scope of works report at end please tyvm!

moral of story to E&P, dont mess about a Type-r owner, we are OCD with finish, oh and i also requested that Mr stevie wonder doesnt paint the car this time if thats ok.

·
Registered
Civic type R Championship white
250 Posts
Loud clunking noise when turning steering and driverside suspension sitting lower than other side = broken spring! Ordered a pair of new springs from Cox, hopefully get these fitted mid next week.
If you’ve not done the top mounts/bearings and drop links already this is the ideal time as it will not incur any extra labour fee.

·
Registered
CW GT
2,201 Posts
i redlined the Dacia Sandero heading home today, even managed to scrape a mudflap off the road:p i swear is sounds like a tdi but it aint

man what a bucket of excrement it is, better than the MG3 i had last time, but still shite. kind of like asking for a kick in the nuts instead of a punch to the willy.

Reactions: Ish's Civic
7361 - 7380 of 7439 Posts