·
Registered
Civic type R Championship white
400 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Pressure test & aircon regas on the FN2.
No leaks and filled with 465g of gas, smack in the middle of the 440-490g from the service manual.

Probably operator error expecting it to cope with silly temperatures without flushing the hot air out of the car first.
At least I know the system is A OK
Oh man got my air on redone last autumn and got a whole in my rad over winter 😫😫 bought a new one ready to do though

·
Registered
42 Posts
Air and pollen filter change supplied by Cox. Followed by a good wash and shine just before the downpour.... Nice comparison for pollen filters... full honda service history and probs never been changed by the look of it .... 7 year old now and will never be back in a dealership for servicing again during my ownership.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Fixed the light on reminder (and drivers door open reminder) by pushing the little rubber part back together with the metal.
New glovebox put in (lol, don't overload them, the mechanism won't be happy and you'll have to break it.). You have to dismantle half the dash to get at it ffs
And finally, my rear kerbside door was hard as **** to open. After opening the entire door, the metal pole that goes from the handle to the locking mechanism wasn't secured in place by a small plastic clip.

All this done months after I left the lights on and drained the battery, broke the glovebox and had passengers struggle into the back ffs. Feeling very happy though

·
Registered
400 Posts
Acquire more materials to make my civic a better daily fast road machine.
32sq/ft of Killmat sound deadening (vibration absorption)
32sq/ft of noico close cell foam (decoupling layer)
1.25 x 3 meters of mass loaded vinyl (sound proofer).
To start my noise insulation project starting with the trunk and rear quarters to the underside of the rear seats, then eventually working forward through the car floor and front doors if the improvements noticeable from that 😃

Just doing to my homework on how to strip the rear of the car down to bare panels.

·
Registered
CW GT
2,271 Posts
7421 - 7440 of 7693 Posts