2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
7681 - 7700 of 7984 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Finally got around to cleaning it! #Incoming fanboy alert# All Bilt Hamber products, snow foamed, auto wash, cleanser polish, auto balm then double speed wax! just got the roof and back end to do, rain stopped play. Front end is peppered in stone chips, was only resprayed 18 months ago L(
I have an old Merc 190e with a nice big flat bonnet all ready for some nice big stone chips, so about 5 years ago I had 3M paint protection film applied and well worth the £200 as almost zero damage in 40K miles. Just wish the first owner had it fitted to my FN1!

· Registered
Champ White Type-R GT
2,535 Posts
I have an old Merc 190e with a nice big flat bonnet all ready for some nice big stone chips, so about 5 years ago I had 3M paint protection film applied and well worth the £200 as almost zero damage in 40K miles. Just wish the first owner had it fitted to my FN1!
i miss my 3.0D Merc white space bus!

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

· Registered
Champ White Type-R GT
2,535 Posts
Crikey, Farfar Taxis be looking for you as a driver with that one.
hahaha was an ex taxi when i had it years ago i sold it on at 220k miles........thing never skipped a beat the 5yr i had it, was a Dave hays taxi from forfar, he was my dads bezza mate, rest his soul, i paid £50 for it :p

7681 - 7700 of 7984 Posts