2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
7901 - 7920 of 8155 Posts

· Premium Member
676 Posts
Just been for a run in it, the fronts are catching the arch liner, so will come off tomorrow and see what they look like, the rears are close but with 20mm spacers on are ok but might be that the rears go with 15mm and possibly10mm for front, will know more tomorrow.

· Super Moderator
5,823 Posts
that's what happened with the Jazz I bought.
despite a 5Y service plan on the car from the original owner they failed to do the correct service when 2nd owner had it and charged him for a second 2Y service plan.
my local dealer sneaked the filter on the first service plan so I got that for free.
I now have the full 2Y plan so zero £ for the next 2 services.

· Registered
2009 Milano FN2
45 Posts
Smoked sequential mirror indicators fitted yesterday. (Video too large to upload)

Next up is a new windscreen seal, replacement mirror SODs, resprayed inner door handles and finally a double din install (pondering a reversing camera also)

Attachments

· Registered
Civic type R Championship white
642 Posts
Just changed the boot struts - FYI if your boot doesn't rise up on its own power, your struts are gone. On ebay get the Mercedes ML W126 struts (99-05), 12 quid with 2 day delivery. Immense difference made, only caveat being that it's now harder to shut lol
Do you have a link for these? Going through a bit of a boot strut saga atm with mine

· Registered
9 Posts
Do you have a link for these? Going through a bit of a boot strut saga atm with mine

FYI there's like three of these on ebay for the same price, I reckon it's the exact same product/seller. Arrived very quickly (shout out to Royal Mail more than anyone tbh) and work well

· Registered
Civic type R Championship white
642 Posts

FYI there's like three of these on ebay for the same price, I reckon it's the exact same product/seller. Arrived very quickly (shout out to Royal Mail more than anyone tbh) and work well
Ta mate ordered them. With my mugan spoiler and sound deadening stock units are stopping halfway

· Registered
9 Posts
Ta mate ordered them. With my mugan spoiler and sound deadening stock units are stopping halfway
Haha yeah I've seen lots of blokes with the Mugen wing complaining about them, that's why the Merc struts are popular. Search for YouTube videos on how to replace them, genuinely takes 5 mins, a flathead screwdriver and a bit of wood to hold the boot open👍

7901 - 7920 of 8155 Posts