2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
8121 - 8140 of 8183 Posts

· Heading for the naughty step
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
1,705 Posts
Lower VTEC to 3,800, increase rev limit to 8,600, adjustable launch control, blip on downshift, flat foot shifting and crackle on over run. They are split into 4 different maps which you select using the steering wheel controls.
Mmmm, sounds interesting. Let us know how you get on and the drivability of it.

· Registered
941 Posts
Mmmm, sounds interesting. Let us know how you get on and the drivability of it.
Will do, I went for a drive after fitting it and it felt more eager to go, smoother gear changes, I'm guessing the revs don't hang as much, and it was spinning up second gear from quite low revs, but then again the roads are slippery. I'll go for a longer drive at the weekend.

· Registered
99 Posts
Applied some more Captain Tolleys to the roof gutters, I wish I used this first instead of slapping on the

Well if it works it's a lot cleaner I suppose, I'm just going to keep topping it up untill it no longer seeps in, in 30 minute intervals. Is that what you did?
Yeah. Every 30 minutes, but to no avail. Perhaps I wasn’t going in far enough along the guttering???

· Registered
2,409 Posts
I'm about to finally pull the trigger on a 7" touch screen double din... Looked up when I bought the Connect2 fascia and it was two years ago now 😬

Chose an Atoto 7" F7. Just after Android Auto really as I use internet radio more than anything else.

· Registered
2,409 Posts

· Registered
218 Posts
FN2 had a lunchtime visit to the jetwash for a hot shampoo to dissolve all the salt it's collected. Body, arse end, along the sills and whatever I could get at through the alloys. Can't believe they wanna keep putting more down - the roads are slick with the stuff.

· Heading for the naughty step
Alabaster civic 08 Type R
1,705 Posts
Lads wanted to say a massive thank you to all for all the advice and support over my time on this forum, decided to part ways with the FN2. I have no doubt the next person will enjoy the car

I have no idea what I'm getting next but for now I'm taking a break for driving, it's the bus for me
😢sad day, why you selling? Well don’t be a stranger mate. Can still pop in from time to time. Must have been a hard decision after what you have been through with the car and where you are now or was with the car.

· Registered
549 Posts
Lads wanted to say a massive thank you to all for all the advice and support over my time on this forum, decided to part ways with the FN2. I have no doubt the next person will enjoy the car

I have no idea what I'm getting next but for now I'm taking a break for driving, it's the bus for me
😮, whilst you've decided to part ways, I've just bought another Milano red fn2 for my brother 😀.

8121 - 8140 of 8183 Posts