2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
8,341 - 8,360 of 9,186 Posts
The GT is silver..I'm a sucker for the civic. Previous to the GT was an 8g ishift. Owned that one for 9 years. Very kind of you about filter.. would gladly take it off your hands if u sure you don't want it as a future replacement... would happily pay you also.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
It'll just lie unused they lifetime filters bud think tinky k n n panel clean n oil each service. May as well be used, they not dear it's cool.

Hehe tinky if you ain't local that'll be lost on others, Das will get it lolw
Will need to keep an eye out for a flashing silver 9 :)

So excited soon be wheel refurb time got a 5% of annual bonus this pay packet so a few treats for Betty for sure.

Which window things dont use the metal clips is it the climairs? Suspect mine had the metal clips before front windows have microscratches along top edges.

I want the red mugen alu machined/anodised gearknob but I can't bring myself to spank £180 on a gearknob I'd feel a knob every gearchange....:D

The GT is silver..I'm a sucker for the civic. Previous to the GT was an 8g ishift. Owned that one for 9 years. Very kind of you about filter.. would gladly take it off your hands if u sure you don't want it as a future replacement... would happily pay you also.

cox has come back, while they are not listed as a part for the type-r, they have confirmed they have sold a few to FK2R owners but cannot confirm 100% they fit. They agreed all my holes on the door line up but cant officially say 100% close enough for me tbh, ordering them at weekend!

as always the query was answered with humour, Ian@Cox stated they probably didnt fit to save a few tenths of nurby laptime hahaha, i suggested thatll be why front seat bolts didnt get covers either, despite rear plastic covers... :D

£27 each

cox has come back, while they are not listed as a part for the type-r, they have confirmed they have sold a few to FK2R owners but cannot confirm 100% they fit. They agreed all my holes on the door line up but cant officially say 100% close enough for me tbh, ordering them at weekend!

as always the query was answered with humour, Ian@Cox stated they probably didnt fit to save a few tenths of nurby laptime hahaha, i suggested thatll be why front seat bolts didnt get covers either, despite rear plastic covers... :D

£27 each

Confirmed as standard on my 9g also.
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Grille Bumper Automotive design

Confirmed as standard on my 9g also. View attachment 328657

ordering them this weekend for sure, we have the black bit on left hand side of pic on our doors! knew it! hahaha thats been bugging me for months. ill probs chuck in a new pair of wiper blades too while im at it, dec 21 they last got changed.

ordering them this weekend for sure, we have the black bit on left hand side of pic on our doors! knew it! hahaha thats been bugging me for months. ill probs chuck in a new pair of wiper blades too while im at it, dec 21 they last got changed.
I will need to arrange a little road trip up Forfar way soon.. Will wait so I can check out the wheel refurb results as I also have a couple local refurbishers. My wheels are badly needing done now. U keeping the red trim with the black ? Interested to see the results.. how did the real quote compare to the online one ?

Washed the car, thought I would try a new product, not cheap by any means.
Packing materials Font Packaging and labeling Carton Liquid

Leaves a half decent finish, nice product. It will be used when I don’t need to wax and want a decent finish. Will use a lesser product when I’m looking to wax after.
Do you think I will be able to get the Honda badge of the rear cluster in one piece? It’s hardly 8 months old.

Washed the car, thought I would try a new product, not cheap by any means.
View attachment 328696
Leaves a half decent finish, nice product. It will be used when I don’t need to wax and want a decent finish. Will use a lesser product when I’m looking to wax after.
Do you think I will be able to get the Honda badge of the rear cluster in one piece? It’s hardly 8 months old.
Have used it before, was a nice product, very slick iirc. But wouldn't pay the money tbh. I use Autoglym Car Shampoo direct from AG.

Very tempted to get a set of standard fn alloys over the rages, every time I see them they grow on me more and more.
do eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :p re: AG shampoo not tried that but tbh id take poorboys superslick n wash (caranuba added) over it tbh at fraction of the price :)

a capful is plenty for a 15L bucket

I downloaded a recording off my rear camera. I overtook several vehicles on my home from work, I pulled in behind a 10g Civic that was slowing as it indicated to turn right, a white van numpty took exception to my la'al overtake and floored it past the row of cars and failed to observe the Civic and nearly piled into the side of it! Watching the video back, looks like the van locked on to avoid hitting the Civic! 😱😱😱
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Plant Sky

Very tempted to get a set of standard fn alloys over the rages, every time I see them they grow on me more and more.
Are the standard ones the ones that look like the Pentas (non exec Accords came with) but a fuller/groove down the spokes? I always wanted those on my Accord, which had the Epsilon's. Pentas looked great - but I do quite like the Rage also (y)

Are the standard ones the ones that look like the Pentas (non exec Accords came with) but a fuller/groove down the spokes? I always wanted those on my Accord, which had the Epsilon's. Pentas looked great - but I do quite like the Rage also (y)
These are the standard alloys
I do like the rages which I have but want to have them repaired due to curbing.
So it’s either new set of Japan racing alloys or the standard set.

Replaced the exterior temp sensor, went in through the top by removing the plastic over the slam panel and had an awkward rummage between the grill and the radiator. Took two hours to "encourage" the plug off the original, but that was rusted to the tab so I wound up duct taping the new one to the old one. Also replaced the old "H" badge with a shiny new one and added a Type R badge to the front grill, which makes a surprising difference to the look.

Attachments

most places will do a 3 day turnaround if you drive in and leave it.

mines booked for next week and possibly swapping over to Michie sport 5s al round, can find them for about £170 each delivered.

most places will do a 3 day turnaround if you drive in and leave it.

mines booked for next week and possibly swapping over to Michie sport 5s al round, can find them for about £170 each delivered.
I have them all round on mine, no complaints so far, apparently supposed to last longer than the sport 4. I paid £83 a tyre delivered with the Michelin promotion.

8,341 - 8,360 of 9,186 Posts