2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would start this thread in order to show the capabilities of Photoshop and the wonders that it can do for your car!

It's a Professional program that can add many effects and make your normal digital camera imagery look like that of a professional photgrapher!

Maybe we could get some pictures by other users who have also mastered or are still mastering this program??

Any pictures are welcome and we can marvel at different ways in which people want to display their cars!!

And possibly we could get some rating system going? Any Ideas??

Have Fun!!

Attachments

Reactions: Charles_Harding

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
Very nice pics guys, I really must get used to this photoshop stuff :idea:

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Pottsy,

That 'Burbury' one will always be my favourite.

Shame I'm not that good!

"There are just three rules for good writing,
Unfortunately no one knows what they are!"

·
Administrator
19,185 Posts
I already have photoshop but have not really had time to play with it just yet! Maybe over the summer months!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I already have photoshop but have not really had time to play with it just yet! Maybe over the summer months!
Have look at Digtal Photo Magazine.

Often good tips in there for Photoshop.

"My cousin died.
He was stung by a wasp.
The natural enemy of a tighrope walker!"

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
My probem with photoshop is trying to select the bits I want to edit. Like in the Civic photos above, presumably you had to select the car body outline? For me that takes ages and ends up being very rough taking in bits of the background and leaving out bits of car :(

Nice work in the images above btw!! :D

·
Bournemouth Belle
900 Posts
I also have photoshop but have never really used it - need a lot of tuition!!

As for fantasy cars I'll never forget the Captain Jack Sparrow :cool::D :love: one that Pottsy did at my request - post number 54 in his fantasy thread. Unfortunately it's not likely to become a reality..... :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts