2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
I agree.....I dunno why, but the 'Storm' alloys change the entire look of the car....which is why I went for them too!!!!:) :)

First time I've seen them on a blue car though, and they still look great!!! In fact, come to think of it, I've not even seen a Blue model in the 'Flesh' yet...not too popular over here in Portugal.....Looks really nice in the pics though.....:confused: :D :D :cool:

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
Very nice pics.

That pen that you park in. Does it have electrified fencing ?? . ;)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Very nice car Bully
Do not seem to see that many Vivid Blues on the road -no bad thing - makes yours a bit more exclusive.
The Storms look nice - thought about them myself but decided to go with a slightly more cosseting ride and stuck with the standard 17 inchers.
Rain's beading nicely - guess that's the Car-Lack or Megs - or both?[smilie=ebil-thumbu:

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Looks really good, Bully; even in the rain. Wheels are ace![smilie=gt-happyup.: [/FONT]

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I 'm glad I waited for the blue. I could've had the car a few months quicker if I'd taken NHB. The blue ambient lights seems to "go" better as well! If you know What I mean!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Arctic Blue Pearlescent

Hi Bull,

What an amazing colour! I had the new shape Accord (2003 model) and had the Arctic Blue Pearlescent colour and is actually had a different colour in different shades and angles of light. Looks good in that colour.

I've got the Storms on mine and absolutely love 'em. You REALLY do feel every little rut in the road don't you? Not a smooth ride, actually drove the 2.2 CDTi with 17" alloys and the ride quality was SO much better.

Still made the right choice though. I love mine and I know you love yours too.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whats the 'Mugen' badge in aid of mate??
Ahem...erm...in preparation for the Mugen bits that I will be buying when/if they become available.

I'm blushing as I type this. I usually hate chaps putting badges on when they don't have anything under the bonnet but I really like the Mugen one and I think it looks good.

I am keeping an eye out for any stuff that might come from Japan though.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've got the Storms on mine and absolutely love 'em. You REALLY do feel every little rut in the road don't you? Not a smooth ride, actually drove the 2.2 CDTi with 17" alloys and the ride quality was SO much better.

Still made the right choice though. I love mine and I know you love yours too.
Yeah you do! I'm taking bad. I'm used to feeling every matchstick I drive over as the Mini had pretty hard suspension but the feel of the car when you go over bad bits in the road at speed is a new experience!

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Looks great, reckon there are a lot of us *wish* we'd gone for that colour now we've all seen a few, it's really nice.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Ahem...erm...in preparation for the Mugen bits that I will be buying when/if they become available.

I'm blushing as I type this. I usually hate chaps putting badges on when they don't have anything under the bonnet but I really like the Mugen one and I think it looks good.

I am keeping an eye out for any stuff that might come from Japan though.
What performance parts do Mugen do for diesel's then, i thought it was only the petrol Honda's they tinkered with.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What performance parts do Mugen do for diesel's then, i thought it was only the petrol Honda's they tinkered with.
I'm sure you know more than me but seeing as Honda only started doing diesels recently it might be something that the tuners will be getting onto.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts