2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm about to purchase my first CRT, used unfortunatly, and would like some advise on things to look for when viewing the car.

I have seen an 07/07 CRT gt in black with 22k on the clock. Are there any particular faults I should be checking for?

Thanks for the help, J

·
Registered
10,247 Posts
Welcome to the friendliest and most informative forum on the web!

You'll find all the info you need in the Wiki section and in the forums, but if you have any questions, ask away, we're all here to help!

Great to have you aboard, and read this checklist. (Its for new Civics but gives a good idea for used too.)

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
welcome to the forum, stonechips

·
Administrator
19,178 Posts
Hi and welcome to the place :D

Congrats on getting the new car and what a better place to come to than this for information. If you take a look in the CTR section of the Forum you will see listed some issues people have had and of course you can ask questions to current CTR owners.

Good luck with the car :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi, thanks for the replies been very helpful. Seen the car was impresed but does anyone know what an average second service would cost? Also could anyone reccomend an insurance companie for lower insurance costs?

Cheers for the help.

·
Premium Member
6,314 Posts
hi, thanks for the replies been very helpful. Seen the car was impresed but does anyone know what an average second service would cost? Also could anyone reccomend an insurance companie for lower insurance costs?

Cheers for the help.
Hey before you get the deal done get the seller to do the service for you try doing it as part of the deal before you collect or sign the papers for the car. Depending how old you are and where you stay etc etc Im only 24 and use Bell for my insurance good price or try churchill online good quotes mate.

Enjoy your car im sure ull love it.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts

Welcome to the forum.:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts