2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen White Honda Civics. They look just too awsome.
But I am thinking of painting the whole car to White Pearl like this picture:

Let me know what you think.

The color of the car is Silver Alabaster.

The car has the Grandprix pack. It would remain black. since I love it the way it is :)

·
Unofficial Trader
1,295 Posts
White pearl is an awesome colour but I'm sure if you want a good job done (painting the external and interval parts of the car) it would cost you a bit of money. Have you checked if wrapping may be a good idea mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
regrets his username
7,983 Posts
Alabaster is a nice colour (my 3rd honda favourite) me personally would leave it and pimp it up :) vented bonnet, fenders, etc etc :cool: make yours stand out from the rest. But if you want to change it I'd go for wrap then you can choose what white combination you would like, matte, gloss or a bit of sparkle

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
White modded cars do look so nice They seen more expensive then days gone by

·
Premium Member
2,052 Posts
How much does it cost to wrap the civic? Anyone done it?

·
regrets his username
7,983 Posts
I know there's an 07 plate sprayed white and he's calling it a cw :facepalm2:

·
more torque than the mrs
6,793 Posts
I know there's an 07 plate sprayed white and he's calling it a cw :facepalm2:
white is now my favourite in the civic range, i know where your coming from with people calling their cars something there not, 5 door black civic with type r kit on lives close to me he as now decided to put a type r badge on the rear:facepalm:

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
5 door black civic with type r kit on lives close to me he as now decided to put a type r badge on the rear:facepalm:
Shocking- bet it's a 2.2 :worms:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
2,052 Posts
How much does it cost generally to wrap a car?

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Wrapping would be cheaper than a spray job so look into that as as well.
How much does it cost to wrap the civic? Anyone done it?
I've got mine wrapped but I did it myself. A few others on here have got theirs wrapped too.

It all depends on what finish and colour you would want to go as it will vary in price :)

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
If you want a spray job then you should consider the engine bay etc, if its not colour matched in there when you come to sell the car and its 2 different colours then its going to look dodgy even tho it isn't. Peoples first thoughts will be that its been in some sort of accident.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
White pearl is an awesome colour but I'm sure if you want a good job done (painting the external and interval parts of the car) it would cost you a bit of money. Have you checked if wrapping may be a good idea mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am not sure how good wrapping will be. I live in Norway. Weather conditions are extreme here. Cold and lot of salt on the road.
The materials are tough enough to hold few years?

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts