2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to share the experience this morning as i drove into work.

Driving along the backroards in North Essex on the way to Ipswich, found a nice open road then put my foot down....WOW!!!:D. This is what its all about, engine warmed up handling feeling rock solid, the way this car handles bends with a grip i haven't had before on previous cars.Amazing!!

Just great fun around "B" roads on an early saturday morning with not much traffic on the road, now i may get up early sundays as well....

Andy

·
Mondeo Mann is here!!
1,333 Posts
Especially the sweet spot when the turbo comes on song and just keeps going :TTurbo:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Fun isn't it :D I love the turbo in this engine, it's as addictive as VTEC! OK you don't get the note change, but you do get the lovely feeling of acceleration.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Dunno if this is altogether the right place but.......

I've had my car for a few days now and I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!:p

I have a 1.8 SE, 2006, 5 Door, and i love the ride, totally understand why some people love the I - Shift and others hate it but that aside i think the cars amazing.

I totally agree that the car just seems to love bends, it's really stable and steady and makes you enjoy the ride even more.

Wish someone would've told me i would've got one ages ago!! :)

Not got a turboon mine but when the lag goes, so does the car, and like the clappers too...........for want of a better term.

Really love this forum by the way, keep up the good work everyone!!

·
CS1.6 Pro
1,602 Posts
woooo. where abouts are you? you should come to some meets so we can see it go like the clappers ;]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts