116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think these are great, they make the forum look even more official

i do though have other comment to make the Type R logo is the old version:oops:

have Honda made it so you cant use it?

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
I also noticed that! Think Pottsy pressed some buttons..
Looks are really great!

·
Nneeaawwwwwwww
443 Posts
Forum images

Great addition![smilie=thumbup.gif]

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
:)

Except... They have been there for a year, I just changed the default "style" for those people who don't define their own style. It seems that half prefer the icons, and the other half hate them. It's just my job to provide a choice!

The style chooser is at the bottom left of each page.

You can permanently set your "style" by going to "User CP", then "Edit options" and right at the bottom choose your preferred style. Then press Save Changes.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
hmmm, any reason for changing?
I'd love the icons if I didn't use civinfo often, but to be honest I can find any forum without even reading the text. Is that bad?
And what's the difference between "User above posts" I can't work it out!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
:)

Except... They have been there for a year, I just changed the default "style" for those people who don't define their own style. It seems that half prefer the icons, and the other half hate them. It's just my job to provide a choice!

The style chooser is at the bottom left of each page.

You can permanently set your "style" by going to "User CP", then "Edit options" and right at the bottom choose your preferred style. Then press Save Changes.
Swat I like about this site......you're always learning!

More buttons to press now.

It's like being in the motor!

"He was a bold man who ate the first oyster!"

Charles H.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
hmmm, any reason for changing?
There hasn't really been any change - there are two main styles, and it's just that now if you don't select a style for yourself then you get the icons one (previously you got the no icons one). I just wanted the guest or default style to be the icon one.

The "user above posts" is the new vbulletin style, that I don't like (but is good in the gallery), where all the info about a user is above a post, not beside. While you're reading this thread, just change it and you'll see my avatar and stuff above the post...

·
Premium Member
6,455 Posts
The "user above posts" is the new vbulletin style, that I don't like (but is good in the gallery), where all the info about a user is above a post, not beside. While you're reading this thread, just change it and you'll see my avatar and stuff above the post...
I don't like it much either!

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Dark had to go (for the time being). It is not compatible with the newer versions of vbulletin, though with several hours work I could possible make it so. It's on the list...

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
I still prefered it when I had my own style, left it like that for ages.

For those of you newer to here, the RR version had the V missing from CivInfo at the top, I think I was the first person to lose a letter from the stickers whilst washing (or at least the first to admit it), but those days are gone, got me an inside sticker now, and I never clean the inside!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts