2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Type R for 3 days now and have been parking it miles from the kerb, miles from other cars, driving around puddles and even putting it in the garage at night! It's so lovely looking I'm really treating it with kid gloves and it's taking me ages to reverse-park in spaces as I'm being overly cautious.

So imagine how miffed I am today after noticing a two inch dent in the middle of my driver's door. It hasn't broken the paint and the black 'rubber' that was on it came of with a quick wipe. It's now not instantly noticeable but once you do spot it there's no ignoring it.

I reckon I could pay to have it pulled out and it'd be fine but I'm not sure I want to. With the amount of sad, inconsiderate pigs that are around I'm sure it won't be too long before I get dent number two.

I'll get over it.

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
Hard lines mate, that's sickening. There are some right careless swines out there that couldn't give a stuff. Three new cars ago I had a dent put in my passenger door after 8 hours of picking it up.

·
Foglight Covers FORSALE
3,171 Posts
are u sure it wasent there when you picked it up from the dealers? we are so happy when we pic them up that we forget to give them a good inspection. hope it can be sorted for you.

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Now who was it just in the last few days had a similar situation???
I'm sure they used dentman !!!

I know how you feel I got the perfect space at Dobbies in Perth this afternoon end of a row so parked close to the kerb leaving tons of room
at the other side - what parks next to me A Cherokee jeep
so I stood and watched the guy getting out before I went in to the shopbut all was fine - we have been so careful, toots is nearly one month old and perfect in every way[smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Thanks TC
( just turned 32 and my old grey cells are going already[smilie=cheeky-grin: )

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
TC has made me change this to...I Am Guilty...not sure what of!![smilie=m-moi.gif]

I reckon you are guilty of quite a few things [smilie=cheeky-grin: [smilie=cheeky-grin: [/CENTER]​

·
Fallen Angel
1,229 Posts
TC has made me change this to...I Am Guilty...not sure what of!![smilie=m-moi.gif]

I reckon you are guilty of quite a few things [smilie=cheeky-grin: [smilie=cheeky-grin: [/CENTER]

Is that so...well i would like to see u name them..i have dun nuffink wrong!!!;)

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Is that so...well i would like to see u name them..i have dun nuffink wrong!!!;)
Oh Yeah I'm sure I can think of a few things

Em

Erm

em

I'll get back to you soon ( V.soon;) )

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
I've got one Trying to arrange a fight with TC ( without asking TC first)

Ha that got ya (you weren't expecting that one - were you)

SJ - Guilty [smilie=giggle.gif] [smilie=giggle.gif]

1 - 20 of 25 Posts