2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I could get a Spoon / Mugen / FD2 throttle body, preferably second hand.

Looked all over for them, cant seem to find one :( feels like availability of honda parts for the FN2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
Anybody know where I could get a Spoon / Mugen / FD2 throttle body, preferably second hand.

Looked all over for them, cant seem to find one :( feels like availability of honda parts for the FN2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Asking on the FB pages seems to be the best way. I was on about 5 different Honda / FN2 pages for about 3 months asking before one popped up.

There was a Mugen one last week but it may have sold.

·
A wizard is never late...
793 Posts
I was looking for my fd2 tb for months, got a good deal with a rbc mani in the end. I couldn't find them online anywhere, the only place I did see them direct from Japan but didn't fancy paying 800 quid for one.

Like musegroove said the best thing to do is ask on all the fb pages, that's what I did. Also I'm sure that mugen one has sold.

·
Premium Member
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well still no luck... :crying:

Tegiwa wants £600 for one... So I'm looking to go to spoon Japan and have it sent to me while I'm out of the UK and bring it home with me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts