2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm looking to buy Blitz Throttle Controller to cutting out the delay the drive by wire creates.

My question is, with FlashPro this controller is useful or FlashPro can cutting out this delay?

·
Registered
538 Posts
It is supposedly in the new FlashPro Manager possible, but where this option is just that I've unfortunately not found! :(

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
if you have flashpro change the injectores opening times to the same as FD2 reflash setings. It will be much better.

·
Registered
71 Posts
if you have flashpro change the injectores opening times to the same as FD2 reflash setings. It will be much better.

hey Nuno,

thanks oh and by they way i love you FN2R ;)

unfortunately we have an issue with the South African FN2 the flashpro does not work :confused: :confused:

wish i lived in my home country PORTUGAL :)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found this in a Ford forum :

New 09 SE V6 owner. The throttle response seemed very damped and slow to respond. I read thru all the comments and found some owners found grounding the Throttle Body helped. I hooked a test lead, 18 gauge wire with alligator clips on each end, from the Throttle Body to the battery negative terminal. The response is much quicker now and down shifts are more like I expect them to be. I believe the lag is built in to the Throttle Body to improve low speed drive ability and fuel economy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts