2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been sat here for a few days now with the issue of any uploaded photos do not show thumbnails anymore so i am unable to click on any photos or even see them.

It was getting slow a few weeks back ,now its not possible to see anything

Mac OSX 10.12.4, Safari and Firefox both do the same thing

Help!

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Keep getting the 404 error when trying to open the pictures with the question mark in the centre, even after refreshing the page.

·
Super Moderator
21,035 Posts
I've just checked that linked thread on an Android and it's working aok for me so it's not a board issue.

Not sure what to suggest.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've been having issues too. I barely get any pictures using chrome but just downloaded a browser called Yandex. Works perfectly on there although the browser itself is a little slow.

·
Premium Member
2,339 Posts
tried disabling adblockers?
something changed over the last week and if i enable ublock, post formating goes wacky (things like missing carrage returns), i dont see avatars down the left side and 'like' fails to work.

really frustrating as i'm a supporter so shouldnt be seeing 'Auto Loans' etc down the right side, thus use adblocker to de-crap the site..

thankfully router-level blocker is enabled which is getting rid a fair bit of it

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tried disabling adblockers?
something changed over the last week and if i enable ublock, post formating goes wacky (things like missing carrage returns), i dont see avatars down the left side and 'like' fails to work.

really frustrating as i'm a supporter so shouldnt be seeing 'Auto Loans' etc down the right side, thus use adblocker to de-crap the site..

thankfully router-level blocker is enabled which is getting rid a fair bit of it
Thought of that and its the absolute same. Driving me nuts as its eve on my 4G data connection so its not router level or even computer level. I have noticed they were loading incredibly slowly a few weeks back, not they don't load at all!

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Here was me thinking it was because I'm using an iPhone... No thumbnails whatsoever showing or can be viewed. I have no VPN, no ad blockers and I've tried Firefox, chrome, opera, safari and the Tapatalk app.
From my phone that is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
21,035 Posts
Wonder what it is.

I'm OK on both the PC running Adblock+ and my Android tablets (Lollipop & Nougat) both running Adblock+, viewing on tablets as 'desktop'.

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
There is an issue on our end with the site layout. The features for loading images, along with certain site functions, are not working. We got a tech working on it as we speak, and from what they are telling me we should have a fix soon

Kevin

·
Premium Member
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There is an issue on our end with the site layout. The features for loading images, along with certain site functions, are not working. We got a tech working on it as we speak, and from what they are telling me we should have a fix soon

Kevin
The appreciate the response. Could an announcement not have been made to let members know there's a known issue with the site instead of me wondering if it's something my end?

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
Can you try clearing your devices/browsers cache and cookies and give it another shot?

Richard.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts